working from home

It seems a lot of us are working from home so does that mean your having more sex if so how much has it increased either with your psrtner or toys I am having sex 3 times a week plus self pleasure with my vibrator weekly

Sounds fab AWB - only just started working from home....but already things are getting hotter between me and OH!

Ha means I m in trouble more !! You could Frey an egg on my bum at the moment

sounds good yes my oh is now getting abit tired time for the toy cupboard

Hope u stocked up on batteries

no most of mine are regargable you lol

That’s planning !!

may run me out of lube see a lovehoney on the way

Stock up !! It’s not something you want to have to improvise !!

no will put an order in I think what are your recomendations your toys battery or rechargeable

Unfortunately no change for me AWB. Just solo play.

I'm on furlough, at home not working so have plenty time to myself. Been charging some of the older, not used as much toys that have been neglected so this week has been interesting!

Well done DJ keeping the national grid going let us know how things gon

That’s it I m gunna invite an exercise bike that charges sex toys !! I ll be a million in a week

I’m a nurse, so no working from home for me. Less playing at the minute. Tired and stressed

BL140505 wrote:

I’m a nurse, so no working from home for me. Less playing at the minute. Tired and stressed

Can I say thank you BL140505 for serving our nation in this crazy time. You are truly a hero and we really appreciate everything you are doing on the front line. We will get through this and your playing days will return...

great admiration for you BL 140505 with people like you we will get through the difficult times enjoy the time off keep safe

My job normally has a lot of work from home (maybe 80%) but the past month has been really tough. I don't know if I have been distracted per se, rather I just cannot concentrate and the lack of interaction/normality is having some adverse effects. I have loads of respect for people out there working as usual, and those of you who are managing. I envy you; I am a crying jellyfish most days.

All my meets are cancelled now! Kink responsibly, folks.

BL140505 wrote:

I'm not a nurse but has to attend to patients in hospital. I'm thankful to all the nurses and pharmacy staff for being there for me, my other colleagues and our patients.

TO ALL NURSES, PHARMACYISTS, AND ALL GENERAL WORKERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.