odd erogenous zones

When I was in my late teens I had a pet hamster (that refused to die) and one morning cleaning the cage it sort of bit me but not fully and this sent an odd feeling through me. That was long forgotten until the other night when the OH nibbled my finger. The only way I could explain it now is as if I was leaking pre cum without actually being aroused. This was then tried again during sex and it was amazing. Who would of thought that I could get extra pleasure from a bitten finger.

Just curious as to what other odd erogenous zones people have found.

the top of my ear, not the lobe part but the very top above the cartlidge, i love that being bitten and pulled :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

the top of my ear, not the lobe part but the very top above the cartlidge, i love that being bitten and pulled :)

Same as my OH. She can't get enough!

Ears and the soles of the feet, especilaly the bit in line with the 2nd toe.

Not sure how odd it is but my back and the back of my neck are super sensitive. Anything around those areas feels wonderful

Back of my neck and, rather oddly, I love my nose being nibbled :)

Love it when my bf gently runs his hands between my muscles of spine mmm

N if he does it while kissing the soft bit just by my ear n neck ..thats it

Being bitten on my back.... around shoulder blades ohhhhh

Wrists, definitely, right on the vein. Light nibbling and kissing there makes me shudder.

Although I don't think this qualifies as odd, I love having my neck nibbled especially the lower part near the collar bone area and up round the back of my ears. When my husband does this he starts gentle and gradually gets more bitey and sucky, I get goosebumps over my whole body and it's like there's an invisible string connecting this area to my clit , It's just the best feeling !

Ears, shoulders, neck, and back,=Heaven

The_Cuboner wrote:

Not sure how odd it is but my back and the back of my neck are super sensitive. Anything around those areas feels wonderful

I must be odd too then as it's my favourite place as well. Also the back of my knees, ankle bone and I adore having my hair fiddled with!

I love being bitten around my shoulder blades and collar bone, depending "which way up" I am at the time.

I have a friend who gets uncomfortably hot if anyone touches her knees.

I love having my hair pulled, it really turnes me on! or when i put my fingers in my OHs mouth and he gently licks and sucks on them i get shivers! I also love it when he scratches and bites my back and around my neck but i wouldn't consider that odd

A friends once told me his gf loves to be slapped round the face during sex ... he said he was petrified to do it

My ears, anywhere on/in my ears. Feels amazing. Base of my spine also - love to be stroked lightly there.

Its not odd but my nipples are like 2 male g spots when im aroused. Gently touch those and im putty in your hands.

The back of my knees, ankles and wrists! Kissed, touched, bitten.. Whatever... Just do it! Haha.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

It's called the helix Brown Eyes.