Offers... Is it just me?

At the moment I am looking to buy the cupid g spot vibrator in the 2 for £20 offer, but there is nothing else in the offer that appeals to me.
The Annabelle Knight version is in the 3 for £50 offer, yet there are not 3 things that I want in that offer either.
I kind of feel disappointed buying just one of the toys when they are in offers like that, yet at the same time don't want to waste money getting something I don't even want.
This happens to me all of the time, does anybody feel the same about these offers?
X

I think the toys etc included in the offers do sometimes change ? Problem with that is that sometimes something else that looks appealing suddenly appears and the one thing I originally wanted disappears !! Worth keeping an eye out though xx

Totally get you! Thats the mind games of offers though... you feel like you should take advantage of the offer, even though it costs more. I tend to either a) wait for an offer that I want everything in or b) just do it and try something new. I know its tricksy, but for the 3 for £50, you could buy 3 things and wait until something else you want is in the offer and do an exchange. Itd have to be like a one time thing though. Or in the 2 for £20, pick something as a gift for someone else? Or sell it to a friend?

Just ideas :) I love a bit of thrifty-ness

Hello,

yes I sm in the same boat as you. Generally lately skip all offers unless it is something that I really want or would enjoy having in my collection.

Happens all the time to me. I'm lolling at the three for 25 pounds deal but they only have two things I want so I'm waiting in hope they will add a few items or something

I didn't know that they changed the products in the offers!! I might just wait a little the gspot vibe sems to be on offer quite frequently so I guess it's just a waiting game! I get too impatient
X

I find lube is a good filler at times like those. You can get a really nice Sliquid lube in the 2 for £20 offer, £14.99 vibe and £11.99 or £12.99 lube for £20 delivered sounds pretty good to me! If you bought it on its own you'd be paying £17.94 with delivery, so yes you're paying extra but it's essentially £3 for good quality lube.

That's how I look at it anyway, but I guess if you don't use lube this is not really a good deal for you :p

Could you use a discount code instead of the offer?

I normally add lube if it's in the offer, and its in the 2 for £20, so that is what I would do. I hope something else you want comes up in the offer soon!

I did think about adding the lube but sliquid lubs have really irritated my skin in the past so am a bit reluctant to get it again.

I think I am just going to wait until there is something else I want to get to make my order over £20

X

NEvans wrote:

I did think about adding the lube but sliquid lubs have really irritated my skin in the past so am a bit reluctant to get it again.

I think I am just going to wait until there is something else I want to get to make my order over £20

X

Yeah, the Sliquid H2O one really irritated me. I haven't tried the other one in that offer but can understand your reluctance!

I have the exact same issue. I was going to buy a 2 for £20 being the mini wand and the bullet anal wand. Now the anal wand has been removed :'(