OH off on holiday!

Okay! So, I was wondering if any of you have done something sexy or to your own body whilst your OH has gone away and what it was, if they liked it etc?

My OH is off away next Sunday for just over a week. and I was thinking of treating (or putting myself through unnecessary amounts of pain) myself but to surprise him so he has something "sexy" to come back to.

I was going to-
Full leg wax
Bikini wax and Hollywood wax
Underarm wax
Upper lip wax (I do this anyway)
Brow wax and getting HD brows
Get my hair cut and coloured
And maybe getting some sexy underwear that will emphasise my breasts and hide my stomach.

Which will all come up to around £100

So what have you done for your OH?
And can you recommend any sexy undies that are opaque rather than see through that will still push up my boobies?

are you sure your not just using your OH going away as an excuse not just to treat yourself to a make over ? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Maybe that too ;)

My oh never goes away but if he did I think what you've got planned sounds amazing - he's a lucky chap :)

I did lose 5 stone last year and I now feel a lot better about myself and I always try to look nice for him,. hair, clothes, nails etc

Terri JJ wrote:

My oh never goes away but if he did I think what you've got planned sounds amazing - he's a lucky chap :)

I did lose 5 stone last year and I now feel a lot better about myself and I always try to look nice for him,. hair, clothes, nails etc

It depends on if I can pull the money together though in such a short time. Oooh, I might even get my nails done. Another 40-50 quid to save. I love the first link Jessa, not keen on the others sadly x

Don't forget to paint your nails! Painted toes look much better than plain ones, Terri JJ has the right idea! Since I've gotten a better half :) I always try and look my best for him and he does appreciate it, he often comments on a nice top I'm wearing or how I look in a pair of jeans.

Yep maybe a manicure and a pedicure is in order for you? You can always do them at home too in order to keep expenses down! Your OH is a lucky man btw :)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Don't forget to paint your nails! Painted toes look much better than plain ones, Terri JJ has the right idea! Since I've gotten a better half :) I always try and look my best for him and he does appreciate it, he often comments on a nice top I'm wearing or how I look in a pair of jeans.

Yep maybe a manicure and a pedicure is in order for you? You can always do them at home too in order to keep expenses down! Your OH is a lucky man btw :)

I would but Ican't paint my nails for the life of me! So I'd have to pay for that too! to save money I guess I don't mind shaving my legs instead of waxing them as thats what I normally do. But I definitely want a Hollywood wax which costs 21 i think x

How about a corset to shrink the middle and push up the top?

Looking at your photos you don't need either BTW!

If your struggling with painting your toe nails then put some Vaseline around the end of your toes and when you paint them any nail varnish around the sides and new ill wash off no problem, just make sure the nail varnish is dry first.

You could shave or use hair removal cream on your legs and under arms and only pay for your downstairs waxed, this should save you some money.

Start texting him sexy little suggestions on the day he is due home, and by the time he arrives at the door he will be ready to rip your clothes off and bend you over the sofa. If he is not that kind of a man (let's face it they are not all that much fun), then run hima nice hot bath to ease his aches and pains from his journey. Then when he is soaking in the tub go into the bathroom in your favourite outfit of sexy undies and give hima blow job or hand jib in the bath.

He will be in no doubt that you have missed him!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Looking at your photos you don't need either BTW!

Awh thankyou! That's cute :3 I just dislike my stomach. Covered in stretch marks and scars ain't pretty!!! And thats an awesome idea Louise thankyou xxx

Scars and wrinkles are evidence of the life you have lived and should be considered as trophies rather than something to be ashamed of.

I am sure that your partner loves them because they are a part of you!