Oh! points confusion.

When you go to your profile, under order history, it says order number and date, total and status and finally Oh! Points due on.. And there you have a number and a date.

But when I click on a specific order, right under loyalty programme it says:

You will get [x] Oh! Points on [date].

And the number listed in order history on the "your profile" page and the number listed in the actual order under loyalty programme are two different number. For example: for my latest order my order history bit says I'm getting 530 Oh! Points while when I click on the actual order and I look under loyalty programme it says that I'm getting 660 Oh! Points.

What's up with that?

Another example: order history says I'm getting 1160 Oh! Points while the order details are saying 1450 Oh! Points. So it's not exactly just a couple either.

Have you returned an item?

Have you returned an item? Sometimes when you need to return something the points will be deducted. If not, I would contact live chat.

Nope, never returned anything. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I'm guessing you used a 20% discount code?

the OH points will always be approximate to the amount of whole pounds you spent, not the value of order before discount.

Sometimes in the past I've noticed oddities, but when the oh points come, it's only ever the right amount

Ask live chat, I had a problem with them before, they're happy to sort it out or explain

Nope, no discount codes that I know of. Very strange. And I waited to see what would happen once the points are added and as far as I know the lowest amount gets added. So the amount that is in my order history on my "your profile" page and not the (higher) number on the specific order page.

I don't really mind loads because I don't have a particularly large amount of points yet so I'm not looking to spend them yet but it's something that caught my eye.