Oh! Points

How have you used yours?

I've just had a bit of a look and realised I've got a few points stacked up and was wondering what to blow my 2200 points on. I just wish LH would take them as part payment.

How odd, I liteally JUST used some of mine for the first time! I had over 8000 racked up, so I just blitzed 7000 on the Tracey Cox Glass Dildo sex, because I have never tried a dildo, and never tried a glass toy. So I decided to use my points for a new experience.

What larks.

i plan on never using mine till i get the maximum and hoping that they will put a sex machine up or some sort of furniture

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

i plan on never using mine till i get the maximum and hoping that they will put a sex machine up or some sort of furniture

lol, I wonder if there is a max limit?

I have a lot right now, Tempted to save for the Njoy Eleven. I'm not sure if I will manage to save up for it, as you can never tell what they'll add to the OH! points list.

In the I've used my points for the We-Vibe 2, and I got my friend one of the Funfactory G4 toys.

Saving mine up for something reall worth while on a rainy day.

Saying that, it is raining today....

7000 points for a glass dildo... I've obviously got a lot of saving up to do! Does any one else wish they were a bit more like other loyalty schemes and had a cash value? I'd really love to be able to put mine towards something really special.

I spent mine a few years back on a blindfold I think... but now saving up the points for something more impressive!!! Just wish they racked up quicker :P xx

In a few weeks time we should have about 3100, so will probably start looking and see if there is anything there we want. The problem is to get the points needed for the stuff we really want, we'll probably end up just buying to get the points high enough and end up wanting something else.

It's been a while since I've been on the site and I had forgotten I'd got points in the bag. Got nearly 5000 but not sure there's anything there I really need at the moment :(

you always need something when it comes to lovehoney! only have 800 definatly need to be geting more! wish they multiplied!

I'm NEVER good at saving ANYTHING, as soon as I have enough points I know I'll just blow them on whatever I can!

Need. More. Willpower.

I'm saving mine for something high tech, not too sure what yet... Trying to forget about them until Christmas and treat myself to a nice present (don't worry I'll get the OH something too!)

endo of the month i shall have 3500 thanks to a couple of items i just sent :)

I've got just under 3000 just now but I think I'm going to save them for a bit longer and get some more then go mad with them one day.

been spoiling someone randubugger?