What would you like to earn Oh! Points for?

When I was showing the customer service team the new Oh! Points system, I explained to them how they'd be able to give out extra points to customers to make up for late deliveries, mistakes and the like...

"So..." said Gemma thoughtfully, "I'll be able to give out points to customers who have a sexy voice?"

Yes, yes you will!

Which made me think... what do you think we should give out Oh! Points for? And what's worth how many?

50 points for having a sexy voice?

I do also think the range is limited, will it be applied to all LH 'brands' like BB?

Some good points by AA.

Photos uploaded.

Good reviews.

Competitions.

Bonus points on some products.

Probably not posts, numpties like me post much rubbish!

A lottery system for purchasers maybe... every month a winner receives 5,000-10,000 points.

What about some form of referral system? You refer a friend who buys, who then leaves you name and email and you get points!

Errrr.... I'll be thinking....

Ooooo.... Techhie help, when we find one of those few glitches?

Good ideas, thank you!

Yes, going to be adding *loads* of products to the selection you can buy with Oh! Points. Certainly most (if not all) LoveHoney, BASIC, Tracey Cox and Bondage Boutique products will be in there.

We'll also be saving some items that would have otherwise gone in the sale and making them only available at bargain Oh! Points prices so regular customers can get the bargains.

Keep the ideas coming!

Points for smiling

Whooo for big sex toy menus! Thanks for the clarification Richard.

I'm guessing poor jokes are unlikely to be on the potential points list?

There was a guest blog period that if it is still going could be worthy of points but I don't think it is with Hella doing a good job an' all!

Still thinking....

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Umm.. I think if they were to be used for a prize, for instance the review of the month, it would have to equal the same amount of prize money you normally get anyway. But now I think on it, some people would prefer regular vouchers or whatever it is you give out for RotM so they could use it for whatever they liked including lingerie.

I imagine with the points being on many LH brands more points could be given or even give every nomination some points and the winner lots at no extra cost... might get more reviews if there are say, 6 winners and one big winner!

Can me and AA have them for suggestions about what to spend 'em on and being useful!

A threshold maybe?

Spend over £X and get double points or bonus points... might provide a little false economy to get people spending that extra tenner for a few quids worth of points!

Saying that, that Tesco advert is really annoying me where the women keeps buying all sorts of crap in exchange for clubcard points... Yes, let us spend 800 quid on a new telly so we now almost afford a loaf!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Can me and AA have them for suggestions about what to spend 'em on and being useful!External Media

Lol! I posted too soon there. WandA can have my points if you are willing to give points for the ideas. I feel so spoilt already tbh.

You get the extra Brucey Bonus points? Oooo how many?

Please don't take points away for minor infringements.... like thread jacking....External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Um.. Instead of the threshold idea there and WandA's pet hate, how about double points or something on deal of the days?

Its already supposed to be a good deal though isn't it?

Meh... I'm not too bothered about the cost analysis of points, just that clubcard points are appalling!

I believe you AA!

Congratulations enjoy 'em!

Thread jacking ended... SORRY!

Every certain amount of orders made should get Oh! points,

So every 3 orders or so you made could get you points, It will encourage people to keep on ordering!!

I think a small point reward, perhaps 50 or so, would be a sufficient incentive for writing good reviews. It would certainly give people an incentive to thoroughly review their products.

You could incude a random amount for Grab Bag orders?

Woah, you pop away for 2 mins and there's already a second page!!!

Everything I can think of has already been said really!

Perhaps for those who have blogs and link back to lovehoney should have some?

You could make a fan of the day type competition like facebook with a points giveaway too?

Reviews and photos are a must! And a fab idea for when things go wrong!

A double points weekend?

For wishlist purchases?

For helping with spelling mistakes etc on the website?

Love the idea of exclusive items/offers only available as oh points!

Some green points when you choose to sign up to the email newsletter?

More green points if you choose to browse the catalogue online rather than get the book sent to you?

x

For suggesting products to stock that later are available to purchase?

For choosing another means of posting/gift box?

x

I'll just expand on my boyfriend's words(we share an account).

You can every once in a while reward a reviewer whose review people found very helpful - that will promote better review writing and more purchases from you!

Furthermore, you can award people with points if they request or suggest an item which proves to be sold very well.

You could even make a link available on facebook and the first time someone shares it and promotes LoveHoney you can give some points.

That's all I can think of - lots of good suggestions already.

I agree with much of what's been said.

Good reviews and uploading pictures - definitely agree with this. I get lazy with doing this, and it's only since the Model/Review of the month competition has come back that I've gotten back into it. I work well with incentives :P

Probably best to have someone read the reviews first and then give out points to stop abuse of the system, like people writing one sentence reviews or reviewing items they dont even own, just for the points.

Being helpful on the forums - quality over quantity.

Lots of good ideas, I love them all.

Maybe for the review and model of the month, the runners up could get OH! points to recognise that they were in the select few for that month? The winners would still get the £100 spending spree, but the others on the shortlist would get a little something too.

for everyone who's been mentioned in a "we love ..." thread more than once - these people are clearly having a positive effect in our little community...

... that's why we love them!