Ok lets see would you !!!

We have never tried this and im pretty sure I wouldn't get turned on by it, he always grabs me for a big passionate kiss after a bj xx

well it happend with out me knowing bec she just grab me and told me do it loved it

Im fairly inexperienced when it comes to sex but my rule is I'll try anything once as you never know if you will enjoy it until you try it

i also agree with shannonmarlene, candied citrus, jerrybean and strapon me - it's all part of the juicy messy joy that is sex. i wouldn't expect mrs jj to suck me off if i wasn't prepared to eat some myself. same for her, she can't expect me to lick her and then not taste of her.

it's all natural and lovely mmmmm

I have no problem with this, the way i see it is if i expect a girl to swallow it, i should be prepared to also :)

Ive got no problem doing this and creampies are of my biggest turn ons/fantasies but like a few others, my OH refuses to kiss me even after ive take his load in my mouth let alone eat his cum from me.

I do not avoid it but don't clean up either.

kissing after bj is standard because as was mentioned; if it is good enough for her then it is good enough for me.

No reason not too. If she swallows, i think you can as well.

Well its on bec she loves me doing it

After chatting with MRS about this thread, she found it interesting so many women seem to enjoy it so much so we will be trying this very soon!