Ok lets see would you !!!

Ok i like two know if there woman that let there patner take his cum from your pussy as i like try this i talk about it but she not so keen p.s woman tel me if this good or bad

I have no problem with a partner doing this. Cream pies!!!

Ye my partner does this quite often, have no problem with it.

My OH has no desire to do this, I have to practically force him to kiss me after I've swallowed it all. But if he had a sudden change of heart I'd absolutely let him do it.

My oh has done this ,I had no problem with him doing this x

Been there, done that. It's really no big deal to me

I find it a turn on.

Everyone is different, some will find it a turn on and others not, there is no right or wrong answer.

Wouldn't turn me on and never had anyone ask to do it! Most guys I know don't even like the idea of kissing there gf after a bj x

Wouldn't turn me on and never had anyone ask to do it! Most guys I know don't even like the idea of kissing there gf after a bj x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

4x it doesn't turn you on guess it really doesn't turn you on. Lol

Not into licking it out but do like playing with it all. Using a vibe on my OH and having my come as extra lube. Watching it all come out by pumping the vibe in and out OH likes the feel of it.

Gentle giant wrote:

Not into licking it out but do like playing with it all. Using a vibe on my OH and having my come as extra lube. Watching it all come out by pumping the vibe in and out OH likes the feel of it.

Gentle giant wrote:

well thanks 2 you all makes me feel better that there pep done this i keep asking

well it dose same here

If a guy wouldn't let me kiss him afterwards, I think if be offended? Y'know, if it's good enough to be in my mouth, why isn't it good enough for you?

ShannonMarlene wrote:

If a guy wouldn't let me kiss him afterwards, I think if be offended? Y'know, if it's good enough to be in my mouth, why isn't it good enough for you?

Same here! I'd definitely find that a bit offensive; also it's kind of like he's insulting himself as well as it came from his body, and yet he can't stand it. :/

My partner always grabs me for a passionate kiss after a bj.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, it's not something I've done, mostly 'cause he's never come inside me. If he wanted to, I guess I would let him...? I don't think it's that big a deal though, to be perfectly honest.

I often lick my OH puss clean after I've cum down there.

She enjoys it, & I like the taste of our combined juices.

Makes me aroused just thinking about it !!!!