Old and new

Hi, im 58, female and been in a sexless marriage 15-20 years. When I went through change as women do, my sex drive has gone up big time. Thanks to Lovehoney, it has prevented me from whacking husband with frying pan. AND putting myself in danger of the undesirables. I’ve not been into sex toys so this is new for me. I just want something to caress me even if it is a toy.
I’m quite embarrased now

19 Likes

Greetings and welcome. No need to feel embarrassed, we all have our reasons for using toys, and no point trying to suppress your sex drive! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou for understanding x

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Thornebird4 :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it sounds like you’re really going to enjoy exploring sex toys. Have fun! :+1: Oh, and don’t forget the lube. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Thornebird4 :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Thornebird4 I’m sure you will find friendly advice and info here :grin:

1 Like

Ian I could of done with that advise a year ago!! LOL. Loads of lube is a must as I felt like my mini had been strimmed lol

2 Likes

Hello and welcome.
Enjoy the forum and the site

Welcome @Thornebird4 !:grinning:

Hi there @Thornebird4 and welcome aboard! Pretty soon you’ll be having too much fun to be embarrassed about anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thinks… Frying Pan. Now that’s what I call an impact toy! :rofl:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, no need to be embarrassed here! :slightly_smiling_face:

There are also some creams you can get too that can help with vaginal moisture in general. :+1: @MsR mentioned a couple:

Mrs Chimp is perimenopausal/menopausal (she’s on HRT now, so it’s tough to tell :slightly_smiling_face:). There are a few things she’s enjoyed from here that are aimed at menopausal vulvas - she really liked the MegsMenopause Intimate Wash, and the Tracey Cox Squishy Wand is a great texture. There are quite a few other toy shapes in that squishy range too, and a few other MegsMenopause items as well. :+1:

(The search for the squishy range has some random ones in. It’s the best I could do. :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Hi @Thornebird4 welcome

Hello :wave:

Hello and welcome, @Thornebird4 - hopefully you’ll find us a friendly and approachable bunch!

Hi and welcome, i am 59 and in a sexless marriage but male. Married 35 years to a lovely lady. Early menopause and fears of HRT means wife sex drive is low but we love each other. Toys can and do answer needs. The forum is a wonderful place with very friendly constructive people.

1 Like

hi there @Thornebird4 and welcome to the forum, please don’t ever feel embarrassed you are amongst friends here :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Fantastic, love it…

Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Thornebird4 :blush: no need to be embarrassed, I don’t think you could meet a bunch of nicer less judgemental people If you tried!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Thornebird4