A thing for the maturer opposite sex.

Ever since i was a teenager I saw my mates mum get out the shower (she was 40-50 had abit of size too her) and walk past me casually never even looked at me stark naked, ever since then I've had a thing for maturer women and would love a fling or like meeting up regularly with her. Even now I think of her three years later. I must be the only person who likes older ladies am I? Or if you're a lady yourself older guys?

Mustn't be.   is what I ment to put

I would love to have a fling with an older lady, I am 25 and it's one of my biggest fantasy's, has been for a while. I am surrounded by older women at work and there are a couple in particular who I fantasize about.

I am being honest here . I was about 20 at the time and my mate egged and dared me to go out with this older woman who was in her 40 s..To this day it was one of my biggest regrets in life as I found myself unable to perform because really I didn't have any feelings for you and have learned that I can only make love to somebody I love or have feelings for.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

I am 52, so the upside potential is somewhat limited (granny territory) lol

But yes, you do see some cracking ladies well into their 60s, and yes many turn me on.

Just need an opportunity ........

I was talking to a lady (40s) who works at the cafe I go too for my engineers breakfast :p I really want to get to know her better but have no idea how to approach her any tips? That's hard too say cus I'm probably the most confident person you'd meet...

Fozzbear wrote:

I was talking to a lady (40s) who works at the cafe I go too for my engineers breakfast :p I really want to get to know her better but have no idea how to approach her any tips? That's hard too say cus I'm probably the most confident person you'd meet...

My first tip is to check her left hand for any rings.Don't try and get involved with a married woman it's just not worth it.

Assuming everything is in order as regards lack of rings then start building up conversations with her every time you get served , like do you enjoy working here ?How long have you worked here?

Once you have established a rapport with her , then ask her when she takes her break and can you buy her a drink. Once you have her at your table you can chat to her more and perhaps organise another break meet.

At this stage you will have established by now if she has an interest in you by which time suggest you meet up after work.

That's how I would approach it but I have been out of the dating game for about 26 years now!

Thanks a lot! I'll give it ago when I next see her, she's absolutely gorgeous. She's got a size too her but that just adds too it 😍

Fozzbear wrote:

Thanks a lot! I'll give it ago when I next see her, she's absolutely gorgeous. She's got a size too her but that just adds too it 😍

When you get to the nitty gritty and YOU KNOW that she likes you don't forget to compliment her. Women I have been with like being complimented at it gives them confidence.

Good luck my friend

mysteron wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

When you get to the nitty gritty and YOU KNOW that she likes you don't forget to compliment her. Women I have been with like being complimented at it gives them confidence.

Good luck my friend

+1 too all of mysterons fantastic advice it's spot on. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Also yes us women love hearing how our smile lights up our face, how lovely we look, the colour of our outfit compliments our figure and so on.

Being 32 now I relish my husband's compliments much more than when we met 10 years ago as I lost a lot of confidence in myself noticing imperfections (polite way of saying aging signs) creeping in but my husband's built me back up.

If it's just a fling or a one night stand you're looking for then I'd be honest about it. I always respected someone a lot more when they were upfront about their intentions. My husbands also said how he got alot of sucess in the past being upfront about it. Obviously only when you find out if its going anywhere, no point in saying it if there's going to be no follow up or sex!

All the best with the lady you're hoping too sweep off her feet ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well I'm 52 and I prefer younger men. My hub is 3 yrs younger than me, not much no. I can't remember the last time he complimented me! I get plenty here and there which is lovely. They do make me smile specially knowing they're just being kind and sweet.

He's too quick to point out my many flaws, but then he's only being honest I suppose!

I you find her and and have a lot of fun together.

Ozz wrote:

Well I'm 52 and I prefer younger men. My hub is 3 yrs younger than me, not much no. I can't remember the last time he complimented me! I get plenty here and there which is lovely. They do make me smile specially knowing they're just being kind and sweet.

He's too quick to point out my many flaws, but then he's only being honest I suppose!

I forgot to mention Ive always gone for older guys.

I'm sorry your hubby thinks its fine pointing out your floors. Men are generally more insecure than us so I don't know but is it a possibility he does that because he's afraid of loosing you? Pointing out floors whether they exist or not is wrong between a couple, unless one side had an issue with the way something got dealt with, but thats different. I see an absolute stunningly beautiful and lovely lady when I view your avatars and posts and a lot of others see the same💖xx

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I'm sorry your hubby thinks its fine pointing out your floors. Men are generally more insecure than us so I don't know but is it a possibility he does that because he's afraid of loosing you? Pointing out floors whether they exist or not is wrong between a couple, unless one side had an issue with the way something got dealt with, but thats different. I see an absolute stunningly beautiful and lovely lady when I view your avatars and posts and a lot of others see the same💖xx

+1 In a relationship you shouldn't critise or point out inperfections to your partner. If the person with the so called imperfections wants to bring the subject up then fine . I have been dropping suttle hints about my wifes weight for some time wihtout applying any pressure . After seeing me drop down 2 waist sizes down to a 36 by just changing what I eat she as decided to join me after festive season.

For the carrott I will be buying her a dress which will be a size smalller ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I've always, always preferred older men. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me, we don't notice the age gap unless he says something like "when I just started secondary school.." And I say "I would have been 1!" Then it's a little bit strange.

Usually, not always, they know what they're doing. The best sex I've ever had is with my partner now, and have been with him for 2 years in January.

i dated a guy younger than me when I was 18. It was hopeless and he was so immature he drove me mad and I called it off. The comment "do you want to say hello to him?" Was the final straw, lol.

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Thank you so very much for your kind words and thoughts slinky binky.It's what he does, I'm quite used to it now, he does say that I'm hot if I tell him I've had a nice comment on here! I don't point out the fact that he's put 3 stone on where as I've lost that amount. Or that he's let himself go, but I have told him he should try to improve the way he looks for himself and eat healthier. If I can, he can, but he chooses to look bad, ugh.

I'm not perfect by any means in the bod dept, but I work my ass off 7 days a week to try and improve it. xxx

Thank you mysteron x

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I've always, always preferred older men. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me, we don't notice the age gap unless he says something like "when I just started secondary school.." And I say "I would have been 1!" Then it's a little bit strange.

Usually, not always, they know what they're doing. The best sex I've ever had is with my partner now, and have been with him for 2 years in January.

i dated a guy younger than me when I was 18. It was hopeless and he was so immature he drove me mad and I called it off. The comment "do you want to say hello to him?" Was the final straw, lol.

I agree with what you say. I think the attraction of having an age gap is perhaps experience.gained from the older person. Often but not always the younger person tends to be the submissive in the relationship enjoying the methods and experince of the older person.The advantage to the older person is that he has a younger model/body at his or her diposal. Sounds a bit cold that but I think you know what I mean .

That situation can be abused as in my experince with an older woman because some times partuclulalry the younger guy is just looking for some experience in the sex department so he can use the experience for his own gains with a new younger partner later on.

Ozz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Thank you so very much for your kind words and thoughts slinky binky.It's what he does, I'm quite used to it now, he does say that I'm hot if I tell him I've had a nice comment on here! I don't point out the fact that he's put 3 stone on where as I've lost that amount. Or that he's let himself go, but I have told him he should try to improve the way he looks for himself and eat healthier. If I can, he can, but he chooses to look bad, ugh.

I'm not perfect by any means in the bod dept, but I work my ass off 7 days a week to try and improve it. xxx

My pleasure hunni, I've saw nothing but a beautiful fun Lady and i was astounded you're 52 bed a you seem a lovely lady who looks absolutely stunning and extremely hot ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

It seems like an insecurity that you'll meet someone online and run for the hills. We all have times where we feel insecure. Like my hubby would give mea right spanking for telling all. But he gets the odd insecurity I'll find someone "better" and leave" which is ludicrous too me as I feel in the one punching above my weight but i also have timeswhere im insecure. I'll spare you the love story, what I'm getting at is it shouldn't make them point out these so-called imperfections. I after 10 years always pay my oh compliments and vice versa. With us say me I moan I've put weight on, I look terrible today etc and he'll do everything to reassure me how hot I am and how he'll always be attracted to me and like wise. So I don't understand why your oh thinks he can critic you then compliment you when you get told how hot you are on here. That's why I think it could e insecurity.

I fully advise speaking to him and tell him it makes you feelcrap, he may open up too. I hope you get things sorted gorgeous lady ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) xxx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Lol I left out my similar story as I didn't want too offend the op being :-P I think what level of maturity you're both at matters a lot for me anyway. 💖xx

My pleasure hunni, I've saw nothing but a beautiful fun Lady and i was astounded you're 52 bed a you seem a lovely lady who looks absolutely stunning and extremely hot ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

+1 there! From your photos I was sure you were mid late 30s at the most! Xx