OMG ❤ love my LH pvc catsuit

Morning everyone hope you are all having a lovely weekend .
Well just wanted to chat about the pvc catsuit size 14 ive bought from love honey.
Ive always bought pvc and latex catsuits body suits from other sites.but i have to say this catsuit from LH is a nice quality made product .it came in a very classy box i just thought wow​:heart::heart: .slipping into it felt so amazing nice soft good quality stretchy pvc with a lovely shine on it.and shows off your figure off as it just clings to your body .i love my looking at my bum in it :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl: i know all you woman look amazing in it but if you want to see your guy in tight pvc well i say its time to buy its a great price for this quality item i love mine just wish i could put some picture up to show you :heart::heart: i bought a size 14 and im 5ft 10 inch 40 inch chest and a 30 to 32 waist .the zips on the wrists and ankles is a good idea for easy access .would love to know what you think of yours and have you bought one for you hubby :heart::heart:

6 Likes

It will not take long for your trust level to go up and then you will be able to post pictures :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for that @DanceswithPenguins look farward to going up on the trust level :blush::blush:

Sounds like a really good buy and a great review you can write up for it :smiley:

Cheers @AJSTAR buddy​:blush::blush:

1 Like