Wanted latex catsuit

Hey hopefully some can help me!

Does anyone have the LH easy on latex catsuit with bust zips they would sell in a size 10-12. It’s now discontinued ! :sob: please help out! Il pay good money for one.

Hey @Handyman I hope you manage to find one; but it won’t be through the forum as personal information isn’t allowed to be shared.

It may be worth checking on second hand sites maybe?

Good luck!

3 Likes

Hey @MsSubExperimenter Ah thanks for that I wasn’t aware. I’m desperate to find one, we had it in the basket and went back to buy it and it was out of stock to find out later it was discontinued! Gutted is an understatement!

LH seems to be phasing out the latex.

I keep a look on eBay but haven’t seen one and no idea of other sites to try. Thank u

This would be a shame. I would hope LH would get more latex in!

There are many websites and retailers I could recommend in private messages but proper latex catsuits can be costly!

1 Like

Can I ask if you ever tried one in the past as latex is very hard to wear and takes ages to get it to shine

I would recommend the Cottelli one that I’m looking at - I already have a few from this brand and they fit and feel fab

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/clothing/catsuits/p/cottelli-wet-look-catsuit-with-concealed-zips/a33938g60919.html

1 Like

We’ve got that one and I recommend it
Looks fantastic with zips in all the right places
The contrast between the wet look and mesh is stunning

@Nipplay i wonder if that’s a different one as the latex one we are after hasn’t got mesh I think the wet look and mesh took over from the latex one.

@batjamboree Yes I own some latex and so does my partner and the love honey latex catsuit we are looking for has a soft lining and is easy to put on. But we will check out the link. Thanks

@r3k ye it seems to the way it looks on the LH website, a big shame as it was cheap and had good reviews.

I was confident someone would have one to sell but haven’t found one yet.

The catsuit is for my partner and we kinda wanted that one specifically but always open to other suggestions.

Hi
I was referring to the one batjamboree mentioned

Who doesn’t want a latex catsuit?

They are awesome

1 Like

Maybe i should try…

2 Likes

Great decision!

1 Like