one for the girls and boys(Lady Boys)

weather you are male or female and thinking about sex with a lady boy does it make you gay or bisexual???

No!!! I think about getting it on with a girl all the time...

It doesn't make you gay or bi, it means your mind is open!

Lol, not sure it makes you either!

Why put a label on it?

I'm not sure 'lady boy' is the appropriate term, but no. I think it's perfectly natural to fantasise about those things :)

Doesn't have to mean anything :)

Nope! I feel that nothing sexually defines you, if you want to sleep with someone, why should that define you as a person? It's your body and you can share it with whoever you want to no matter what that person's sex/sexuality is ^_^ There's no need to label yourself to accommodate yur desires & wants ^_^

That is a very good question. The answer might be either bi-curious or a closet gay. If it was a girl having the same thoughts, what would that make her?? Same thing.

It makes you....you :)

Whatever your fantasies, thoughts etc...you're still you, and you dont need a label to be that :) x

All comments are spot on .... But I'm now of the veiw that what ever you like just do it . I used to turn my nose up at anything other than missionary with a woman was wrong .... But now being in my 40s and having had many sexual experiences I now know life is far to short . Gay bi or straight as it were just be safe and enjoy yourself . Oh and good luck . Xxxxx

ive always thought of myself as very "straight" wife wants a guy to join us and to watch me give him pleasure. is ok by me.

People always love to put things into boxes, straight, gay, transgender and everything else...

I think that if you find anyone attrative enough to want to have sex or a relationship with them, just do it and not worry about being catagorised. It's about you being happy and enjoying the relationship, being it emotional or physical.

IIf you want to sleep with a guy, girl, transgender, catgirl or whatever *inserts Shia Labeouf* Just do it.