One for the girls! What do you prefer fingers or tongue clitoral stimulation?

Little Lady wrote:

I asked him what it is and he said he just isn't into it as much as he used to be. Of course I questioned him if it was me and he reassured me that it isn't.

Yes, I am sure there will be ways in future! But any tips will be great! ;)

Alot of fellas i know are put off by hair... It might be as simple of that!

I have asked him that and he said it's nothing to do with it, but I have wondered if he's said that to not upset me. I wouldn't be mind, I'd just say "you go through the pain of waxing!" and leave it at that. =P

Personally I don't see any reason to not like it if you're clean and tidy! Ask him why he does'nt like it and maybe address it.

I am indeed clean and tidy!

I may talk to him about it soon, but whenever I suggest him doing it he says no. =(

Little Lady wrote:

I am indeed clean and tidy!

I may talk to him about it soon, but whenever I suggest him doing it he says no. =(

The least you deserve is an explanation. Some people just don't like certain sex acts but I think in a loving relationship you should always be prepared to explain why.

Maybe then you can help change his mind External Media

Yes. =P In the near to two years we've been together he's only done it once and without this sounding bad... I've forgotten what it was like. =O

Aww that would really suck (or rather... not.)

Have to say though, speaking from the opposite side of this, my OH didnt get oral sex from me till a good 6months, maybe more, into our relationship - and i only recently admitted to him he is the only man i have ever given oral sex to... i have a bit of an issue with it; something im working on!

I'd forget if it was that long! If both of you are happy with that, then of course its fine. I just tink people should keep trying things, in case they like them. If he has a valid reason that you accept then fair enough. But to just leave you with no reason, I think is a bit unfair.

Ive only ever had to partners and needless to say I never very rarely got any type of oral from my first. My second and current man only had to look at me and he gets me going. He starts off using his tongue and they finnishes off with his fingers and I find the roughness just intensifies my orgasm. As far as the hair issue goes, both of us prefer me shaved so im lucky there!

O. Hello and welcome Malteser!

WandA wrote:

O. Hello and welcome Malteser!

Thanks WandA! :D

I just don't understand it! When me and my boyfriend were friends he'd tell me how he loved doing it but when we got together he did it that once and said he wasn't into it as much anymore. It just makes me worry it's me.

With oral sex for my boyfriend I didn't exactly do it straight away, it took me a while to feel comfortable with it as I hadn't given a guy oral sex properly before without sadly being forced to. When I did get the courage to do it I used flavoured condoms until I felt comfortable not using them.

I am definatly going to ask him about this again tomorrow though! ;)

Its expected now for both sexes. He could of felt pressured into telling you he liked it, when he never has.

He could just have a really strong preference about it that he's scared to tell you in case you get upset or he offends you. Doesn't like any hair, must be straight out the shower, doesn't like the taste etc... All of which can be rectified.

He could just be lazy!

Its also in a difficult place! Its hard to get cumfy when giving oral (one of the reasons I love her sitting on my face is that its so cumfy for me. Shhh!). It really does your neck in.

You could do the same for him as he done to you. Use an opened out flavoured condom as a dental dam.

We men can be sensitive creatures so approach it positively, if he feels accused you might scare him off!

Good luck and good lick!

Yeah now you remind me I think he once said he was too lazy to do it. I am going to talk to him about this and I'll make sure to be sensitive but at the same time firm about why he doesn't want to do it. =)

HAHA good lick! I love that! =D

Is he in to being a little bit submissive?

Remember Subs do what you say...

At times yeah, but we usually both ask each other what we would like to do. Like during sex when we both want to do something else he might suggest something or he'll ask what I want to do.

I remember asking him if he'd ever done a 69 or would and he said he hadn't and never would as it's not his thing, which is fair enough.

Well, I hope you get an answer so you can address the it. As I said at the beginning, if you're happy thats all that matters! Even then though, somethings can be improved. Honesty really can work wonders for a relationship so I hope he feels he can express why he won't do it.

The 69 position could be nice introduction.

"Boyfriend meet vulva, vulva meet boyfriend". He might me slightly intimidated by lady bits or nervous. Even if he doesnt do antyhing to you it's a nice position to see someting he mightn't know very well, and if you're comfortable with it you could give him oral while he watches or looks.

Easing him into it might make him more accepting.

Goodnight LL, good chatting and resolving!

Yeah I'm happy the way things are, I just like to spice up our sex life every now and then. =P

Thanks for your advice WandA! I'll have to keep you posted on how it goes!

Night to you too! xxx

Fingers. I prefer fingers.

Receiving oral is still strange and weird for me. It's pleasurable but I'm not a massive fan. Feels too strange.

I prefer fingers; they're harder. They can move faster and apply more pressure in the way I like it.

Plus, I'd rather have someone put their fingers down there than their mouth/face as I'm a bit shy and nervous about sight, odour, taste etc.

So, yeah, fingers all the way ;-)

I like both but I am scrupulous about cleanliness and so if i don't feel clean I won't let my parter do oral on me. Never enjoyed oral before current partner - wellnot receiving it any way - but my OH has his technique just right! ;)