One naughty fact about you?

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Fun louise - that's lovely!

I like to dominate my husband every now and again, and I really enjoy pegging him much more than a probably should Haha 😂

I'm really starting to develope my dominant side. Making demands and giving, firm instructions. My OH is not up for pegging, and I'm not either, but being in charge, and spanking him is going well. I would love to move onto a crop but it might be too much too soon for him. This is all very new for both of us but I seem to be graduating faster than him.

I am enjoying the journey!

Fun Louise wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Fun louise - that's lovely!

I like to dominate my husband every now and again, and I really enjoy pegging him much more than a probably should Haha 😂

I'm really starting to develope my dominant side. Making demands and giving, firm instructions. My OH is not up for pegging, and I'm not either, but being in charge, and spanking him is going well. I would love to move onto a crop but it might be too much too soon for him. This is all very new for both of us but I seem to be graduating faster than him.

I am enjoying the journey!

I only started dominating hubby recently, and im not vocal in it at all, but I do enjoy it. I like to restrain him and blindfold him, it gives me a little more confidence when hes blindfolded. Is give a crop a try, you could always get one of the slightly wider ended crops so it's not too much of a jump from Spanking. I think women generally do move faster than men if there's something they enjoy doing, men tend to be a little more tentative and test the waters first Haha. I'd definitely get that outfit though! I'm sure you'd look fantastic in it!! Xx

I've been attempting to write a little erotica..I need practice still but very few people I know would believe it of me 😈

My partner once got half his fist inside me. That's a big deal because I'm tiny!

I love sucking pussy. I could do it for hours if I was allowed.

I just ate a whole packet of Oreos.

yummy mummy91 wrote:

18 was in my teens as far I remember lol

Sorry for double post hon... just being helpful cause other posts have been deleted.

im a dom swinger. nobody wud ever guess!

Subdom27 wrote:

I just ate a whole packet of Oreos.

Oh... that sounds lovely

I fantasise about having anal sex with my gf...

...but I know she hates the thought of it and so we never will :-(

My OH has no idea how much money I have spent on sex toys, and in particular gifting other people. He wouldn't understand.

A short private video was leaked locally and almost went viral...

Fun Louise wrote:

My OH has no idea how much money I have spent on sex toys, and in particular gifting other people. He wouldn't understand.

+1

I have before now bought things from this site and told the OH they were free testers, just because i wanted to try them and she may not approve of the spending, ho hum :)

Fun Louise wrote:

And - I think that's lovely. Giving to others is a joy, especially if you give something you know they'd like.

OH disagrees with me giving so much to charity - I support several. One of my Christmas highlights is going to the local town square to listen to the Sali Army brass band play carols. OH knows i'll put more than he thinks I should in the box, but I've a lot to be grateful to them for. Unfortunately, I'm not an earner so I'm really giving his money. Don't get me wrong, I don't throw his money around, but I do like to give a few quid here and there.

Lovinthe toys - same here!

Back on topic - I'm allergic to semen.

+1 Fun Louise, sadly I can't afford to gift anymore but my OH doesn't know that I used to send people gifts on here, because he thinks the whole thing is weird and creepy and he doesn't get it. I guess you have to be a forum member to understand! He also doesn't know how much I used to spend on toys... I've cured my addiction now though!

I'm a webcam model and it turns me on knowing people are watching me and getting off to it. Plus it pays. Bonus!!

I like plugging my ass and am currently looking at moving on to a dildo my oh has no idea though

I would like to be photographed naked and hard by a good photographer.

I am also beginning to love bondage with my OH, just received my nipple/clit clamps, nipple suckers and tape in the post....had a fab night last night!!