Is Lovehoney Your 'Guilty' Secret?

I have just recently fun & joined Lovehoney, and loving all the chat and advise. But my OH doesn't know I have joined Lovehoney. It is kind of my 'guilty' secret, and a real turn on for me!

Is Lovehoney your 'guilty' secret too?

No. We don't really have secrets. Unless it's about spending money! Lol!! Joke!
In fact my oh now has an account too :) x

My boyfriend knows about the site and reads up on my reviews.I've also talked to many of my friends about the site and recommended it.Definitely not a guilty secret.

Nope, definitely not a guilty secret here :-) my whole family + all my friends know haha

Nah, it's more fun sharing, he gets toys as testers and tells me what to put in reviews, I tell him some of the things that get said on the forum but he doesn't join the conversation

Nope, my boyfriend is the one who showed me the site & encouraged me to look through the catelogues! ^_^ He knows I have an account & am active in the forums & testing, he doesn't use his account much, he keeps joking of maing one called 'MrNoir' x

Nope... Not a guilty secret.. In fact don't have any secrets from him at all... :)

My husband knows I'm on here but as far as I'm aware he doesn't know my screen name , I think it might make me less open if I thought he was reading my posts . I quite like having this little piece of privacy just for me .

No secrets here we often collaborate.

No secrets here. He has an account on here and often comes on to read my comments x

No secrets here we both post

He knows I've purchased stuff here, but not that I have an account and talk to all you lovely people! Not a secret it just hasn't come up!

i only have a FWB at the mo but if i did have a full time partner i would tell him x

My OH knows.
He just reads over my shoulder, adds comments, adds bits in reviews... Picks things out on occasion.
I couldn't keep it a secret, I'd feel so horrible ._.

I didn't tell me last partner because I thought he would judge, but my current OH knows and I occasionally send her threads to read or a link of a tester item we're getting :)

Not a secret for me either :) My boyfriend has an account too but doesn't take part in the forums

It's not a guilty secret. I am on here quite often when the missus is milling about and she just wrote her first review on a toy that we bought.

I do wish, though, that she'd have a look at some of the posts and reviews on here. I think they'd really get her going. ;)

My wife knows I buy from here but she does not know I post, she's never asked and I've not mentioned it, but if she asked then yes I would say I comment.

I'm just one of those quiet ones that keeps things to ones self!

My hubby knows i'm on here and reads the forum if he wants to.

My man doesn't know I am on here because I never told him but I don't consider it a secret, I don't feel guilty about it and I don't mind if he finds out as I have nothing to be ashamed of. I just never had an opportunity to say "hey I joined Lovehoney" to him and honestly I don't think he would really care!