One on one private messaging

Well, a slightly rocky start, but in the words of a very old song "Brush yourself off, dust yourself down and start all over again".

So welcome to the forum!

GV & OH XX

LNT Have just amended the wish list. It was looking amongst other people's that had other things in also. As soon as I clicked on the testing page the page was there so thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to have a read
Thanks captainmeow will be doing next time

Hi and welcome to the forums. There have been so many responses on the messaging but I feel the need to touch on your shyness.

I'm shy believe it or not but no one knows who I actually am. Yes we know who we are personality wise but our faces can be anonymous. I could be your auntie, your ex or even someone next door. That's what I love about it here. You can be open and honest without the fear someone will come up to you in the streets with "oh how did that 13" dildo work out for you? Did you manage to stuff it up your bum ok?"

You can see from the previous threads just what is covered and answered. We are good people here, we will help aby way we can. No judgments and no questions asked.

Enjoy your stay.

Hello and thank you for the suggestion.

The simple reponse to the question directed to me is no, it will not be a feature. 

Please do have a little search on the forum before starting a thread, as this topic has been covered a few times , such as this thread linked http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1525976-personal-messages-inbox/.

I have worked super hard to make the search function better for you guys to use so please do. 

As you can see from this thread all members are passionate about this forum so please do not think from this you can not get involced in discussions- Please do. RosyCheek has hit the nail on the head. Please enjoy the forum and do have a read of these tips and tester details , it will help if you wish to review for us. 

Enjoy & have 'safe' fun ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

We dont bite ! At least not very hard ;)

Looks like you've had some great avice and you're now back on track. We hope you will join in and as for being shy ? I dont think you need to be. We're all super helpful and I honestly doubt you would ask anything that someone on here hasn't heard before and we'd love to help and advise wherever we can.

Welcome to the forums xx

I can see it being a good idea and bad, on one hand it would be lovely to form friendships by chatting through an inbox it will be easier to keep in touch rather than just seeing eachother floating around in the forum but then again you will end up getting someone being inappropriate and people might end up getting messages they don't appreciate.

I think everyone has already said what needs to be said on the subject of private messages.

With regards to being shy on the forums - I know it can seem really scary at first, but once you've been posting for a while it's really not. Read the rules and then try out the search feature at the top of the page. There are already so many threads on so many subjects you will be able to find something that interests you. :)

I think this is a really bad idea. It would need SO much modderating and would leave more vaunerable people open to abuse.

Although LH is a relatively safe environment with not too many creeps, as soon as you allow private messaging this will go completely. It will scare a lot of people away from the forums and basically ruin a really good thing (it will only take one, trust me).

I hope this message doesnt get lost in the floods, and that the LH admin read it.