Only allowed to listen to one album?

I like that one - found a free download on archive.org :sunglasses:

1 Like

Probably the most difficult question since McCain asked ‘‘Daddy or chips’’

Mine would probably change quite regularly between a few of my favourites but at the moment I would go with.

Searching for the Young Soul Rebels - Dexys Midnight Runners

1 Like

It would have to be Invisible Touch by Genesis.

I love love love music @Yes_man not ignoring your music thread…

But I just cannot pick “the one”

I love pretty much all sorts of music and what might be a close top one day could be further down the next…

5 Likes

The one I would have to go for is Blood Sugar Sex Magic by the Chili Peppers, purely because it was the first album I bought and just continually listened to, has a lot of attachments with it.
There are a lot of others could throw in the mix, but I’ll stick with that. And I am going to see them live again next year, so yep that’s my choice I’m sticking with.

6 Likes

Alice in Chains - Dirt
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

‘Who’s Next’ - The Who

3 Likes

ariana grande - thank u next

1 Like

Forty Licks - The Rolling Stones (can I have a double album?)

1 Like

As @Melody1 says I just wouldn’t know where to start,my Spotify playlist is eclectic to say the least and I really couldn’t pin down one album :+1:

3 Likes

Linkin Park - Meteora :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi. Prince, Lovesexy , but most of his early stuff to be honest. Really hard question but a good one

2 Likes

An impossible choice for me! If I could only choose I’d then choose none haha :joy:

1 Like

So hard to pick just one- was going to pick Black album by Metallica but that had 2 dud songs so may have to pick Appetite for destruction by Guns and roses as every song is listenable

7 Likes

Possibly slightly cheating…but Queen, ‘Greatest Hits’.

4 Likes

@Bonzo2020 Agree with G n R :+1:
Which tracks do you consider duds on the black album?

1 Like

The Very Best Of Celine Dion

I’m not even joking!

1 Like

If it was vinyl side 2 would he sub par. Great production though! Much prefer Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

So difficult. Maybe Red Hot Chilli Peppers _ Mother’s milk

4 Likes

The god that failed and my friend of misery are just not good enough for the rest of the album.
I say that as a huge Metallica Fan.
Just not into those 2 songs.
When seeing the black album revisited tour- those were my p break songs

2 Likes