Only allowed to listen to one album?

This was my exact first thought but chickened out of putting a Greatest Hits down and then couldn’t narrow it down because Queen’s Greatest Hits really does have more songs I could listen to over and over than anything else I think :rofl:

5 Likes

@Peitho Queen live at Wembley has got to be a contender.

3 Likes

@Bonzo2020 agreed but I’m going to be proper controversial now and add ‘nothing else matters’ to that…

To The Bone is great, but not been able to get stuck in to TFB at all. Looks like there’s new PT album coming soon, though, which is insanely exciting!

1 Like

Magnificent record, that! Fantastic choice!

Which are the 2 duds?

I’d love to reply to this post but it would probably reveal my identity!
However for me it would have to be a certain redhead Indy female singer.

This is very hard, because I love all genres……BUT I would go with the lighthouse family greatest hits! There’s so many I could choose from though!

Now thats the most interesting reply yet!!:thinking:

2 Likes

Yes announcement tomorrow apparently! Love Steven Wilson’s 5.1 mixes on his own stuff and others!

1 Like

Closer by NiN

1 Like

Just pre-ordered the deluxe version with the 5.1 bluray…June is a long way off!
Regarding The Future Bites, i love it, especially Personal Shopper!
The extended mix has me in stitches when Elton John says even he wouldn’t have a personal number plate on his car!

2 Likes

Nice! I’ll get the album digitally I expect, but more importantly: got tickets to the November show in London! I’ve seen Steven and Gav a load over the years but never gotten to see them together - it’s going to be blood spectacular!

1 Like

The Band - The Last Waltz

Jay Z - the black album :musical_note:

Being a house dj i would have to go back to the 80s.it would have to be bronski beat hundreds and thousands dosnt sound out of place when you here it played in a djs set this presant day

Had that Album @philxhx
Just one word

Brilliant

So manygreat albums back in the 80s@CurvyJilly the electronic musci was brilliant back then and was what got me into djing 30 years on still love playing the house sets new order,omd eurasue travelling cuircus another belter of a album .its like the film blade th start wher they go to the club and the blood come out of the sprinklers. Not many people know that that was a new order tune,confusion lol

Hope you saved all your vinyl @philxhx

Nope and i could kick myself now @CurvyJilly when you see how much it gose for now .The album cover was a birthday cake if i can rember ha ha showing my age now lol and i had the 12 inch of new orders blue monday it looked like a floppy disc lol i said disc ha ha dead or alive was another good one :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl: carnt belive ive had to wait 30 mins lol been welcoming to many people :see_no_evil:

So @CurvyJilly hope you dont mind me asking are they your boots on your profile picture they look amazing :heart: my profie picture you carnt see them but i had thigh length boots on ha ha