Ooh, a big technical glitch

Still having some problems, either can't get onto the site, if I do it's either slow, getting a white screen or I get booted off! Tried on IE9 and google crome.

Laveila wrote:

Oh I see with the Lelo offer. Well, there were links in the mails I got and they all showed as to expired offers. I got like 3 yesterday, some offer to basic toys from July, that one I think came twice.

Yikes, sorry about that - we've had a mystery techo glitch with mailouts, too, yesterday.

And sorry about the continuing glitcherama - Boffins are pulling levers feverishly!

(Cripes - we're going to have to think of an ace offer for everyone to make up for this!)

seems to be a bit more stable at the mo

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Oh I see with the Lelo offer. Well, there were links in the mails I got and they all showed as to expired offers. I got like 3 yesterday, some offer to basic toys from July, that one I think came twice.

Yikes, sorry about that - we've had a mystery techo glitch with mailouts, too, yesterday.

And sorry about the continuing glitcherama - Boffins are pulling levers feverishly!

(Cripes - we're going to have to think of an ace offer for everyone to make up for this!)

I can imagine the chaos in the tech dept! My dad has worked for a few companies that provide computers to businesses and he has been known to be up 'til the early hours trying to figure things our with colleagues on the rare occasion that something goes badly wrong with computers in businesses that provide services to a lot of people! Amazing how much madness a technical problem can cause in businesses!

Adx

It's still not working right. Keep getting varying error messages.

Same here Sharry