Oops... Delivery Guy arrived when I was sleeping

Hi everyone, had a very embarrassing moment today. I'm 19 and live with my parents. I was expecting my order to arrive yesterday which it didn't and completely forgot to tell my mum that I have a parcel coming. While I was in bed the parcel arrived and my mum without realising opened it to find quite a few items. Thankfully my mum was rather understanding and said "you are 19, it's to be kinda normal for you and your boyfriend to be curious" bless her... But it was just such an awkward and a tad bit funny moment (more so in the future though)

Has anyone had any similar experiences? How did the person react?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum topic.

She thought it was something my dad ordered again. It was mostly my fault but I came downstairs to discover her trying to tape it back up like nothing happened lol

Oh I guess that could be a tad bit embarrassing for you if found accidentally. lol our collection is continuing to get big so me and my partner thought she will find something sooner or later but we didn't think it would be like this lol

I had a similar experience when my mum came into my room when I was out to find all my new goodies unwrapped on the bed... thankfully we have a very open relationship so we just had a laugh about it!

Me and my mum always have a gander at each others purchases. As a family we are very open about everything and I don't hesitate to talk to either of my parents about my sex life, any problems etc. I must admit, I did find it embarrassing as a teenager but now it's just the norm.
I think the openness has really been beneficial for me, as I am quite self conscious about my body and I really think that I would be a whole lot worse if I didn't have my parents there who take the view that 'well everybody does it so why not talk about it'

Oh at least you both just laughed it off. :)
Me and my mum are open with each other, it's just I didn't want to put her in an awkward position knowing about my collection, just in case she was embarrassed but too late now. At least I know she doesn't care about it and we just laughed and I apologised for not telling her I had a parcel arriving.

Could have been worse your dad couldhave opened it

I think it's great you have such a good relationship with your Mum.
I'm 40 and have never discussed sex with my Mum - except for once, just a few years ago! She asked me "What does it mean when you're a bit dry, you know, down there?". I was mortified as we have never had that kind of relationship and said "Two words Mum, K and Y, buy some!". ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)
My daughter is 18 and she and I can talk about most things, thank goodness.

Funnily enough Miss Pussycat, when me and my mum were talking about it later on, I said "I would have felt like crawling into a dark hole if dad found it." My mum started laughing and agreed it would have been rather awkward for me and my dad. My dad knows I'm sexually active as when I told my mum she felt my dad should know as before me and my boyfriend slept in different beds. And so by telling him they agreed that we might as well sleep in the same bed. Other than that, he knows nothing more than that and I hope it stays that way lool

WeeBlue Dragon, I could imagine that would be a shock to anyone who doesn't discuss things like that to just be brought up one day. It's nice when a mum and daughter can talk about things and if me and my mum didn't I wouldn't have gotten through a lot of stuff that has bothered me in the past and today. So it's always a nice relationship to have as mum's know best and have probably been through it already most of the time :)

Haa atleast you seen funny side of it...I've always been open with my mum bought that stuff, when I split with my first sexual partner she decided to cheer me up by buying my first toy...then my next boyfriend got cherry pussy lick and chocolate body paint for his christmas from her. She has always just seen funny side of sex and likes to embarrass the guy haa my OH is mortified when it comes to birtgdays and christmas as his family arent open at all haa x

It's good you have a mum you can be honest and open with. My mum has found my toys when I was around your age and living at home. She now knows I test stuff for LH because I always tell her about the really amazing stuff I have been sent to test.... Well underwear and the more innocent toys. I couldn't tell her about BDSM and anal.