Opinions On My Presents?

Every christmas my boyfriend and I have decided to buy eachother something sexy for christmas either from shops in our cities or online. Now that he's introduced me to lovehoney I've bought him a couple of bits and bobs to put away this year that I know he's had his eye on from the current 3 for £10 section and I want to know if i've made a nice combination or not.

We both use toys for masturbation purposes when we're apart and in the bedroom together to spice things up from time to time. So I bought him a pack of 3 cock rings for when we have sex, a ** EDITED ** textured ball thingy for him to use on his own and a set of vibrating anal beads we can use together or he can use on his own.

As I've said he's had his eye on all of these as he likes anal stimulation, cock rings and the textured ball things (though he does have a bad habit of breaking them! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)) and I think I've got a good variety in there, is this good enough or should I have geared the gifts more towards masturbation as we're in a LDR?

I think that's a good selection. The ** EDITED ** masturbator and anal beads are both things he can use alone, and the cock rings will be a nice reminder that you're there waiting for him and eager to experience new pleasures. As someone who's been in several LDRs in the past, I would have been more than happy with all of that. Good choices indeed. :)

Good presents! I like the fact you buy each other things to play with for when you don't get to see each other.

Have you seen the Clone A Willy? Just a thought, but as you're in a LDR it might be nice to have a vibrator made from your man's willy so you can use it when you're missing him?

They need to create a Clone A Pussy flashlight kit too!!

Something like this, *sexybabe*…?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5916

Not quite a Fleshlight, but I'm sure it would work. :p

I've seen the clone a willy kit before in ** EDITED ** and it's one we're still debating on getting but I haven't seen the fleshlight version which might be interesting to try. Do you know if they're any good or how they work?

Look like good choices - but really? Christmas? I can't think further than tomorrow, and that's difficult sometimes lol xxxx

Seriously, I am sure he'll love them xxxx

Great choices 👍
I've started on my Christmas shopping since June. Need to be organised, otherwise my anxiety worsens with the worry of not getting stuff in time as I have to shop online.

Wow I didn't know that was on here! It's not useable though, it's a model of your pussy rather than a flashlight. Still, would make a nice present for when he's missing you! ☺️