Optimal dildo thickness for ladies

We very much enjoy dildos and have had many over the years but have found several favorites and have different sizes to choose from to suit our moods from 1.75 to 3 inch thick most of them are black, just looks better and more erotic than the so called pink/white dildos we think.
Anyway to the point we have found the optimal size for all round enjoyment is 2 inch thick and aleast 10 inch long for orgasm any thicker and an orgasm is almost impossible to have what size do you guys find to be the best for orgasm ? Thanks in advance.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=770
I found this works best for me ^_~
Its the perfect size and lenght for me.
10.5 inches long, circumference 7 inches and diameter 2.2 inches.

Yeah we like the look of that one but the colour and painted veins are a turn off for us, if they did it in black or another colour it would be put to very good use !
Whats the softness/bendyness like ?

Very soft and flexible, but firm enough for heavy use.
Its great in a harness or stuck to a wall. ^_^

Thanks for the update sounds good, we shall search around the web to find if it is available in another colour ... there is a USA site called bigsextoys.com it has the biggest range of sex toys we have ever seen but we have never used it as shipping is through a third party for overseas delivery, have any of you guys used it ?

1 Like

Ohhhh O_O Never heard of it, but I'm sooo gonna check it out! >.<

Hey I found my target practice toy on there. Only its called DP Partner there @_@ Weird...

There are lots of toys that have various different names around the world, another good site we have used is bigdongs.de a german site the prices are very good and delivery quick if we fancy a toy we always check if its cheaper there first .

Bigsextoys.com has a great search (super search )give it a try that includes length ,girth, flexability, material and has lots of reviews some of the guys there make us chaps here look like beginners.

We use them to find a toy we would like but then buy in europe as we dont like the idea of importing a toy from outside of the EEC shame because their range is fantastic .