Oral clean up after sex

My oh and I always clean each other up, he tends to still be in the mood after and usually finish with more foreplay but yeah it really turns me on when he does xx

I've not done this myself but have seen it when I was a couples bit of "fun" . I've always seen this as a bit of a submission thing which wouldn't play into our dynamic of my now OH.

Most of the women I've been with, I've had no issue whatsoever going down on her or rimming, but personally I don't think I could clear up my own cum. So if this is what you're into well done even for going that far ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Maybe if you got your OH to "force" you by disscussing it prior, then at some point when you've come. She commands you to go down on her and holds your head down. Her taking control may sitmulate you and push you over your last hurdle?

Well Master J. That is kind of how we did it before - i requested that she wake me up in the morning by riding my cock until I come in her and then her kneeling over my face with her warm and wet pussy giving the most wonderful wake up kiss ever. This way I was able to stay in "wake up mode" which is slightly sleepy still and did not for a moment try to stop her. Once her pussy is in my face and i could smell and taste her we were off to the best pussy eating I have ever had. When we have tried this when I'm more awake my wife has always given in when I've asked her not to go through with it so maybe we need to agree that she will not take no for an answer and possibly being tied up with the underbed restraints will also help. May just try this tonight!

How'd it go?

Didn't get too it in the end but gave her a good seeing to none-the-less.