Oral sex after sex!!

I like the idea of licking out a girlfriend after i have cum but am not sure of the reaction I would get. Perhaps it is just an extreme extension of a French kiss (exchange and mixing of fluids)?

Can't speak on behalf of all women, but you'd not get any complaints from me!! More oral? Surely that can never be bad!!

Wicked Willy wrote:

I like the idea of licking out a girlfriend after i have cum but am not sure of the reaction I would get. Perhaps it is just an extreme extension of a French kiss (exchange and mixing of fluids)?

The trouble I find with Oral is it is all talk and no action these days . It is a bit difficult when you are single and unattached but i do my best.

My partner loves giving oral - more than getting a bj but gives oral before rather than after sex. Its not because he would see anything wrong with it but he is not a fan of tasting a) lube and b) his own cum x

I think it's a real turn on!

I think Elcano and I have both done this. Not often but sometimes I think he's licked me to make me cum again after penetration and I have sucked him - only one occasion springs to mind though - after we've had sex. I didn't mind. It's not something I am especially turned off or on by.

Do you give it? I have for a short while, but it apparently feels odd and my boyfriend doesn't tend to enjoy it.
Do you recieve it? Nope.
Do you like it? I think it's rather sexy to do it to him.
Do you hate it? Not at all! =D

me and my wife use condoms, i have licked her out many times after sex, and she has only recently got into spitting and now trying swallowing, before she wanted me to withdrawl when giving me oral but now does give me oral sometimes after sex and loving licking her pussy after we have had sex and so love feeling my cock in her mouth after wild sex :D

I have gone down on her after cuming inside her. I can't say it's my favourite thing in the whole world but she loves it. I tend to focus more on the clit than the vagina so I don't taste too much of my own cum.

I've never had oral from her after cuming inside her but it sounds quite nice so I might suggest it;) We've occassionaly gone form vaginal sex to oral and then me cuming in her mouth. She loves her own taste but we don't do it very often, usually because when I'm inside her I love to cum inside her.

welshgooner wrote:

Do you give it?
Do you recieve it?
Do you like it?
Do you hate it?

Yes

Yes

I like it, i actually quite like the taste of me on his cock :)

Never had a problem with it but I never really thought of it as taboo because I use condoms for penetration and not for fellatio.

i dont mind giving oral after sex i think if your horny then carry on and see how far you can go

I thought I would wake this old thread back up and yes I love going down on a women after Iv cum inside of her yummy the taste and the smell is such a turn on

Oral sex after sex..... ??

Absoloutley -

My man doesnt go down there after he has been there and um.. filled me up. But I would like to cuck someone into 'cleaning' me after my real man has gifted me.

;) wow Im perverted. lol

I can't recall doing this before, although I must have. Oh hell, I'm getting old, can't remember my sex lives anymore! lol

But with the SSS boy (it's my nickname for the really young man - Super Sexy S*******) we did lots of this. And it was absolutely amazing. Maybe because I have that in my head that I can't remember before - I hope. :D lol He went down, he came up, he went down, I went down. It was like playing snakes and ladders! bwahahahaha

marriedjones wrote:

yes you are , it sounds fantastic i'm sure there would be a que of men

only cucks like you, dear. ;) xxxxxxxxxx

I love giving my girl a really hard fuck till she cums then just to mix up her senations ill lick her out ill shes cum agains then fuck her again so iam all up for it.

she enjoys licking her cum off my cock the sensation of my cock being covered in her cum drives her mad and she eargly laps it up

either way its alllllll gooooood!!!!!

My man will go down on me after sex, even if he's cum inside me. This is how I discovered a tiny inner Domme streak!

"You made a mess of me, go lick me clean"

I came in a dizzingly powerful squirty way the first time, all over his face, with no warning.

I'm always happy to go down on him after sex, and I'm not anti a2m either. Sex, cum, oral, then kissing - everybody's juices get everywhere. Mmm.

SS xx

I love going down on my parter after ive cum though I dont think he's ever gone down on me after he's come....... I think alot of men are a bit worried about tasting their own cum.... though think i'll ask the OH how he feels on the subject =)