Oral sex after sex!!

I don't do my own juice... It smells funny for a start!

WandA wrote:

Have you ever actually tried it though??

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nope, I'm funny about being messy so I hate the texture and how it feels.

I don't think I smell particularly odd, it just smells, well... odd.

Just not my kink.

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nope, I'm funny about being messy so I hate the texture and how it feels.

I don't think I smell particularly odd, it just smells, well... odd.

Just not my kink.

Odd lol.... i will agree that odd is a gd explanation as to how it smells!

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

Receiving it immediately, definitely. It has to be immediate though.

AdnaW has a thing against cold cum but can't get enough hot cum!

Strange that temperature makes such a difference!

I try to give it but it tickles him too much if hes just cum. I however love to receive it as im so sensitive its amazing x

When I've been in a 3sum, I love giving it to him after he's been in her. I absolutely adore licking her out when she's covered in cum. Guess I just love the taste of it all. So sexy.

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

Has anybody ever noticed that flowering ivy bushes have a similar adour to them (or aroma as you see fit), to that of gloy?

Yep, its been discussed a few times. Quite a few cummy plants!

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

WandA wrote:

AdnaW has a thing against cold cum but can't get enough hot cum!

Strange that temperature makes such a difference!

I'm the same with baked beans. I... I've killed the mood again, havent I?

Not for the sploshers!

*Emma* wrote:

I try to give it but it tickles him too much if hes just cum. I however love to receive it as im so sensitive its amazing x

I'm probably the same as your man then - my cock is really sensitive right after cumming. Which is a bit of a pain really, because there's nothing turns me on more than the idea of having it 'polished up' as it were after sex.

I'm happy to go down on the Mrs after she's cum though. I love giving her Oral, especially if I can make her orgasm while I'm down there!

-CS

Chris Stefani wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

I'm probably the same as your man then - my cock is really sensitive right after cumming. Which is a bit of a pain really, because there's nothing turns me on more than the idea of having it 'polished up' as it were after sex.

I'm happy to go down on the Mrs after she's cum though. I love giving her Oral, especially if I can make her orgasm while I'm down there!

-CS

I find I'm generally too sensitive to carry on fully but just having it sit in a warm wet mouth is heaven! Moving makes me a little twitchy but still is good!

WandA wrote:

Chris Stefani wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

-CS

I find I'm generally too sensitive to carry on fully but just having it sit in a warm wet mouth is heaven! Moving makes me a little twitchy but still is good!

Yeah, I bet it is heaven! t'other problem really is the Mrs' gag reflex...

Chris Stefani wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

-CS

Up until quite recently my OH and I were using condoms and I didn't realise just how tickly he was after he had cum. I was wondering just how common it was, seems he's not the only one.

I love sucking him clean after he just came in me.

He has gone down on me after he came in me before but it's not his favourite... unsurprisingly!

During lesbian sex it's rather a norm of course. Lick, lick, orgasm, squirt, lick, lick, orgasm, repeat til you fall asleep! LOL

xx

sexy little minx wrote:

Up until quite recently my OH and I were using condoms and I didn't realise just how tickly he was after he had cum. I was wondering just how common it was, seems he's not the only one.

Is extreemly common lol........ after the OH has come when ive given him a blow job I just love making sure ive got every last drop but he is always sqirming as its so sensitive...... makes me want to do it more =P

I give it and recieve it. nothing sexier than tasting my pussy juice off his cock.

I wouldn't grumble at doing it but the mister can't handle anything touching that area for a while once we're done.
As for himn on me. We use condoms so I doubt the rubber smell/taste would be very pleasing.

i cant handle being touched after I cum let alone have oral. It gets too sensitive and can't stop laughin

I love to go down after making love! but thats just moi ;)

I couldn't do it to him, he's far too sensitive, and if he tried i would tell him where to go (in a lovely affectionate way of course)

i don't even like oral and i really wouldn't want it after i've already came a few times, far too sensitive!

VW x

I've given it a few times.

But my husband doesn't like giving oral at the best of times, so i can't imagine he would ever do it.