Oral sex

How do you like to give/receive oral sex?

Hubby loves it if I’m giving him oral on the bed to lay with my feet by his head so he can grab/slap my bum/feel how aroused he makes me. Alternatively he likes it when I kneel in front of him he can move my head at a pace that suits him.

I love it when hubby gives me oral when I’m standing up. Brings a new dimension to it. I don’t receive as much as I give as hubby has a sore neck/back so it makes it even more special

1 Like

My wife and I absolutely love it when she kneels over my face and I can lick her out while she sucks me off. I love it when I can make her orgasm while I’m filling her mouth and feel the vibrations from her moans. Such a massive turn on.

1 Like

Im a shaker when I orgasm so I like to be laying down when receiving oral..plus being a bigger lady it just makes it easier!... My partner doesn't care either way, I normally perform oral on him if he is laying flat or if he is standing in front of the bed with me laying on my back so he can touch my boobs etc while I pleasure him....xx

1 Like

Me on my wife is usually her laying on the bed this way I can use fingers / toys on her if we want Her on me usually at the end of the bed, this way is more comfortable for her and it’s quicker and better place for me to give her a facial at the end which she demands these days

I prefer receiving oral while I’m sat at my desk :)

I’m a shaker too so laying down is best for me but I love kneeling in front of oh especially when he’s standing so I can feel every muscle twitch and it’s a good angle for me to take all of him or just a little .

1 Like

Mr John seems to enjoy any way I choose to give him head but does try to manoeuvre me so he can play with me too which can be rather distracting. I like him laying with head on pillows, arms crossed above his head. Knowing he is watching me naked - pleasuring him but he can't touch is a massive turn on for me and in I suppose quite a dominant pose (plus his abs and chest look amazing). For me i like laying on the bed or face sitting.

Me on my knees in front of him. He loves the look I give him just before swallowing.

1 Like

Like DandyKent.

Me on my back with her kneeling over my face so that we can 69 but I rarely orgasm through fellatio so I often give her oral when she is lying on her back with her bum raised on a wedge cushion. It eases the angle of my neck.

Me on my knees in front of him, he likes to see how deep I can get him in and loves it when I can press my nose into his tummy, he likes to control my head

1 Like