Fave Oral Position

Hi Folks,
Interested to know everyones favourite position for both giving and receiving oral?

When giving I like other half propped up with legs open either on bed or sofa.

When I’m getting oral I was always a fan of standing but have come to love it when sitting back on sofa on OH on a cushion on knees between my legs. Even better if she is topless.

What’s everyone else’s faves?

6 Likes

For us it’s my wife’s head over the edge of the bed and me above her. Get a whole view then of her incredible body. Also she loves me to thrust too which makes it even better

7 Likes

Not sure if I have a favourite for giving as I prefer giving than but if I had to choose it would be her on top so when she cums it’s all over me :drooling_face: for receiving I like to be over her face so I can fuck her face :grimacing: a little graphic but you did ask :joy:

5 Likes

For giving, my preference is with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I like that I can take him deeper, the he feeds me is penis and that its an easier angle for me to rim him. Its a great angle for recording it.

For receiving, I don’t enjoy it if I’m not laid back.

7 Likes

My wife lies across the bed with her head on a pillow, her hips raised on a wedge cushion and her feet on the floor. Once she’s comfortable I kneel or sit between her legs then she puts her feet on my hips or my shoulders and I have free access to lick her clitoris, her vulva or to rim her anus with my tongue.
Normally i shave her first then lick and/or rim her.

6 Likes

Massive fan of oral - as a woman I love to lie on the bed with a pillow under the small of my back and head on a pillow - my legs then are open and he kneels on the floor and licks

My other fav is facesitting - he loves it when I do this

With regards to giving oral - he just loves to see me on my knees - he loves to see his cock being swallowed especially when I have lipstick on - I love to feel that quake in his legs as he is about to shoot

14 Likes

Head hanging back off bed…thats a winner all the time.

2 Likes

Oral is my fav. I love laying back and relaxing as I get pleasured. Back in the day OH used to beg me to sit on his face which I did a couple of times but felt way too self conscious. His fav thing to ask for was a 69 which I had to have a few drinks before hand to relax my insecurities :smiling_face_with_tear: Now it’s one of my fantasies to just sit on his face, but I’m quite a bit bigger than the old days and OH still has very little libido so hasn’t asked, but I’ve let him know I’m wanting to do it. Might start begging soon :joy:

Giving oral I’m up for any position. Tried the head off the bed position the other day but didn’t get really far, I think OH got a bit insecure about the (wonderful) view I was getting. Will definitely try it again though. He loves sitting on the edge of the bed and me on my knees, or lately he’s been kneeling beside my head and he facefucks me then cums on my boobs.

4 Likes

Your partner is very luck that you want to give head and want /desire receiving oral. I’m sure it won’t be long before he is begging for it as well @DevilishDan

1 Like

Fingers crossed!! We are very slowly seeing improvement in his libido so hopefully won’t be long until we are swinging ffrom the ceiling. And also swinging haha

2 Likes

Spot on @batjamboree. Exactly the same for us, especially facesitting - a real turn-on for both of us.

Receiving - we have a full length mirror in our bedroom. I love to sit on the edge of the bed with the GF kneeling between my legs. So I can check out her ass as she’s getting down to business.

Giving - I’m more than happy to give it in any position she demands. Usually the standard laid back on the bed, but she also occasionally likes to sit on my face.

1 Like

Giving (as a male) - Love when I can flip her on her tummy and then get her to stick her ass in the air like she is ready for doggy PIV. I have full access from back to front and a little rim as well. Then I flip underneath her and stick my tongue out and she rides it.

Also a fan on having her in the corner bathtub so I can lick and finger at the same time.

Receiving? I will take a BJ any way she wants to give it. However, watching is my favorite. So either straddling her chest so she doesn’t have to do alot of work. Also like the fully open position so she can insert a finger at the same time… oh, getting worked up just writing this!

2 Likes

Absolutely every position :joy: but if i had to choose my favourite 2.

1. Her sitting on my face reverse, also the best ive found if she wants to let go of her bladder :joy:

2. On the sofa, her at the edge, legs thrown back :heart_eyes:

I love to explore all :ok_hand:

2 Likes

For receiving, my wife kneeling in front of me in her g string. For giving , the wife lies on the be on the edge and i kneel between he legs and lick. While licking she love the rub her big breasts

1 Like

For us its the classic 69er

1 Like

For giving it is wife laying on the bed on her back with her legs open with me on my knees beside her stretching across her so my head is between her legs
While I’m licking her she gives me a handjob

2 Likes

For her it would be any position with me between her legs. I love give oral and she willingly lets me.
I like to be laying down with OH knealing over me with her close enough for me to play with her at the same time.

1 Like

Upside down 69.

2 Likes

My complete and utter favourite… haven’t done it for years though, as my OH isn’t keen. Next best thing is me on top with my cock deep in her throat, leaning over to push a vibrator into her and play with her clit. A half 69, I guess you’d call it :heart: