Oral sex

Would appreciate some peoples thoughts on this...IV been with my partner for a while, IV always considered giving him oral sex a very personal thing (might just be my mind set) well tonight I did and Anyway this went on for almost an hour, I'd started with the hot/cold method to see what he thought of that! This kind of faded out and I do starting do it normally,there was a couple of times he told me he wanted me to be softer...Well anyway after what felt like Forever he did eventually ejaculate and he said to me after he would have done so earlier but he would almost be there and I would change my technique and it would perhaps sometimes hurt and that's why it took so long! I'm now fretting that the whole thing was just terrible and I was a massive disappointment to him!

No, don't be silly! You're not going to perfect it in one session, the more you do it and become comfident about it, the better you'll be. Not to mention you'll learn to know what he enjoys by listening to him and seeing how he responds to what you do.

I've done the exact same thing before with almost all previous partners, kept going until I knew I had at least managed to make him cum, ahaa. Sometimes it's good to just start off with oral without making him finish, as some men can't continue after cumming, and then maybe when you know he's about to cum, swap over to oral again.

You're not a massive disappointment Hun, these things unfortunately just happen! There's been plenty of times during sex or oral where I've been so close to orgasm, then my partner has changed position or technique and it's ruined it all. It's as if I almost get to the top of a theoretical sexy ladder and fall all the way to the bottom, so I have to climb back up to reach orgasm again.

It's not his fault though, as I've learnt that really these things can be avoided if I communicate better and tell him when things are working, I.e. Don't stop! Right there! As opposed to just 'ooooohhh' haha.

If you're hurting your partner, really he should have told you that was the case during, not after, so you could change your technique. If he wanted you to carry on doing a certain thing, again he should have said so because you can't read minds. Have you discussed what he likes and doesn't like? Maybe you could ask him to show you or talk you through it next time?

I wouldn't be so quick to blame yourself, it's not that you're doing anything wrong at all, I guess all guys are different and for some it takes slightly more or less to come. The best thing you can do really is encourage him to communicate better during, so you're not left guessing what it is he wants. :)

take it from me he will not be dissapointed. I think you just need to talk (easier said than done i know sometimes) about how to tweak technique for next time. He will just be pleased you tried it, i know i would.

There is no such thing as a bad blowjob. Please please please do not get disheartened by it. He enjoyed it! Trust me!!!

You did it for an hour?! I think the dedication and thought you put into it over (comes) anything else!!!

I think you did a fantastic job by going on for an hour! You certainly haven't disappointed him, he will ask for it again and again.

By communicating while you're doing it you'll learn what he enjoys most. Look at him while you're doing it, that's very sexy, stop for a second now and then and ask if he's fine and if he likes it the way you're doing it at that very moment.

When it comes to hurting him, it can be that you're teeth have scratched him. Try to put your lips over your teeth, then it won't hurt, I assure you.

It doesn't feel nice, but this is good feedback. Seriously, honest and open communication is the key to having a good sex life (or general life, but anyway!). It's better that he's told you this now than if he were to just praise you for your oral skills. but then be gritting his teeth everytime you did the thing he doesn't like. It probably took him a lot of courage to come out and admit he would have preferred something a little different rather than let it lie, just in case he put you off ever doing it again.

It was only your first time with him, you weren't going to get it perfect. Perhaps next time encourage him to be more vocal about when he's liking something you're doing, so that you don't switch it up at the wrong moment. It sounds like you did great, you just happened to find some things to avoid next time! He still orgasmed, and the fact that he could have earlier means you've clearly found things to repeat next time as well. Plus no one can fault your dedication! Attitude counts for so much with oral and I am sure your partner is loving yours :)

From a guys point of view you have done fantastic . I would have loved it if I lasted an hour to intense teasing as this would give a very powerful and deap orgasm when I finally came. If you are worried about hurting him then use flavoured water based flavoured lubes .

If you wish to vary your technique of which I would recommend there are many good books on the subject and availlble from Love Honey .

I didn't think there's such a thing as poor oral sex. Trust me I'm sure it was appreciated and enjoyed. Take what he said on board and listen and look for his reactions, that should give you an idea of what he's enjoying.

If he came then you can assume that he definitely enjoyed it. I would say communication is definitely the key, no one can read minds....if he needs if faster/slower/deeper etc get him to tell you, you'll know you're giving him what he's enjoying that way which in turn will make you feel more confident and as they say practice makes perfect. I have only recently started giving oral to my OH after almost year.....I did it once in the beginning and he stopped me after about 10 minutes and wasn't making much noise while I was down there so I felt terrible, thought that he hated it and lost all confidence to try it again. We've since talked about it and he told me the reason he stopped me was because he was about to cum and that he did enjoy it....I should have talked to him sooner x

Another thing I forgot to add.

Don't think that you need to swallow the cum either. If its not to your taste then don't swallow . My Mrs usually skilfully withdraws her mouth when I am about to come. She doesn't like the taste despite me being on a diet of Pineapples for nearly a month ! :)

I think you've done well by the sounds of it! Who else can say their partner gave them oral sex for an hour!? He will be feeling very loved atm, as long as you looked like you were enjoying yourself and having a good time, he'll have liked it a lot.

On the topic of being too rough, did you focus mainly on the head of the penis? That is were all the sensitive nerve endings are and it can be as sensitive as the clitoris on a woman, so be careful if you are focusing too much on that area. Pay attention to the shaft too, give long licks and strokes. Have you tried ball play? This might get him there faster as they are very sensitive. Just be very careful as you wouldn't want to hurt him, the balls can easily get knocked or hit and then playtime will be over.

You're very lucky to get a guy who wants to communicate with you by telling you good and bad points about your technique. He was probably scared to tell you and now that he has you must take it into account and use it to your advantage! :) Is he vocal at all whilst he's receiving oral? Try a technique (like swirling your tongue around the head of his penis) and then withdraw, and ask 'was that good?' or 'harder or softer?' Always ask yes/no questions to start with cause he might be too blown away in the beginning to form a coherent sentence. Then start to ask him if he likes it when your naughty mouth sucks his cock, etc... Men get off on a little dirty talk!

It sounds like you've done very well for a first time, don't be disheartened! Just enjoy yourself and remember there's always next time!

Its like anyhing in life. The more you try at it the better you become. From a personal point of view its the pleasure recieved before that final moment that i enjoy. I just wish i could experience those moments again.

Listen to what he tells you feels good and go from there. You won't be perfect straight away and besides, what feels nice for one bloke doesn't have the same effect on another. My oh after plenty of practice now knows how to make me cum in 2 mins flat. Her technique is now so in tune with my little fella I sometimes have to stop her 😉👍🏼

Thanks all for your words of advice!! I tried to make it more intense by blindfolding him!! Lol as you say he did orgasam, so I guess that was ultimately the result I wanted, I guess I was just worrying that It was a disappointment because he could have come much earlier had I not changed by technique....but I guess I now know he likes it much more softer :-)

I am placed a mego dittos on a couple of previous comments, mostly that it is important for him to indicate what is working and making him feel good DURING the oral sex. The fact that went on for a hour deserves an award. Holy hell my jaw would have been a mess after that!

If your mouth / jaw does get tired and you want to keep him going make sure you get your hand into the action, keep everything nice and wet and think about the visual you might be giving him to help push him over the edge. I love to start of with him standing with me on all fours on the bed, ass up in something pretty. Make eye contact at times, nothing hotter in my book. There will be times you have to switch up technique with oral due to mouth dryness, jaw issues and the like if you are like me... but key is he is getting close it to come up with a signal or something for him to tell you so you can stick with whats gonna get him there faster in the future. If he is non verbal maybe just a hand on your shoulder or a tap on your head so you know.

Blinbdfolding is excellent expecially as he likes it. It stops him seeing you "fumbling" about as well.If you wanted to try new techniques you could have an instructional book at the side of you while you do it and he wouldn't know![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Like most things a good blowjob takes practice and getting to know what turns him on and what brings he right to the edge of orgasm is going to take time. He sounds helpful and I'm sure with a little guidance you will have him shooting his load in minuited.

I like to tease my OH with a blowjob, getting him really hard them as you feel him swell prior to the main event slow right down and tongue his eye gently.

you could try adding a striker or a cockring to see if he like it. If he is into anal a stray finger might be right up his street.

Hi,

Everyone wants to enjoy their sex life but not only by doing sex with your partners. Leaving sex, there are many other ways which can make life enjoyable. Among several, oral sex can play vital role in everyone'slife. oral sex has many benefits which can help both couple to make their relationship better. In fact many don't prefer to enjoy oral sex but men should try few oral sex moves and they can see some changes in their life.