The Exciting New World of Oral Sex!

Honestly, you boys and girls should try it!!!!

Ok, on a serious note, how did you learn / perfect your oral technique?

Second, what do you wish your partner done more of?

Mine continues to be a series of trial and error. I told my boyfriend I'd never done it before and he told me there wasnt much that I could do wrong as long as I kept my teeth out of it. He's very much the quiet type during anything sexual, he doesnt make any noise apart from the odd groan as he's getting close to orgasm, so often afterwards I'll ask him how it was, what he wants me to do more of and what doesnt work so much (I just wish his answers werent so generic sometimes) and concentrate on that. I also read websites from time to time with tips on how to do oral, because often they have tricks and techniques that I would just never have thought to try. It's kind of an endless cycle of that, I'm still developing my technique. As I do it more and more, my confidence grows too and I'm more willing to try some sort of weirder stuff on him, and things like eye contact which when I started out was just too embarrassing for me to do. Also, getting better at using my hands and involving his balls and such.

I've yet to give him an orgasm through oral, although I can definitely feel myself getting better and closer to it. My jaw doesnt normally last long enough, it just hurts too much, but I'm getting closer to having him orgasm! I think I was close last time. I kinda lost concentration though. I realised as I could feel his balls and the base of his penis getting tighter and tighter, I'd never properly considered whether or not I was going to spit or swallow! Still not sure on that. I'd better decide soon, he's given me permission to use my vibrator on him next time I do a blow job, and that might just be enough to tip him over the edge.

On that note, is there a particular area of the mouth I should try and aim for if I know he's coming, or does it not work like that? I have a very strong gag reflex and I dont want to find myself choking as he's having an orgasm!

Anyone?

As for my boyfriend, oral just cant go wrong when he does it on me, he's just perfect. Having said that though, I'm rather vocal during anything sexual. It's really not hard for him to tell whether or not I like something or not. I try not to tell him what I like if I can help it though, unless I really need to, because sometimes he misinterprets it or it's hard for him to know exactly when and how to do something because he's not in my body and feeling what I'm feeling.

I bloody love oral though, I think it's my favourite thing to recieve.

Ecksvie you where very very close to giving him an orgasm!

I continuely think i'm doing it wrong also, but he seems to like it!