oral sex

I will apologies now if this has been asked before. But its aimed at the ladies, do you enjoy giving your OH oral sex. Also do you expect him to go down on you more than you do to him. Just I hear somewhere that a guy should go down 2 times to every BJ he gets.

Apologies for the questions, but thanks for the answer in advance.

I love it, at the moment give him more bj's than he goes down on me, but a few months back it was the other way around. Just depends what kind of mood we're in I guess. I also never expect him to repay the favour.

There is no "should" in sex, who would make up these rules? haha! Urban myths and nothing else, or perhaps myths perpetuated by women who aren't keen on giving BJs ;)

All women are different, it isn't a one size fits all thing, personally I love it, would do it every day if I could, but equally I have a friend who has been married 12 years and I think has done it once to her husband in that time and he has never gone down on her... (quite how they have been married so long I fail to understand lol)

So as well as me loving it, I'd expect any guy I was with to love doing it to me too, but I wouldn't keep a tally chart as to how many times we had each done and then be complaining about any deficit or overpayment ;)

It's all about give and take I guess, for me, it's a vital part of good sex so is a bit of non-negotiable, in fact, I once had a date with a guy who told me he hated going down on women and would never do it, so that was the end of that date, another guy said he would do it for no more than 5 minutes in order to get his cock sucked, again, end of that date, but then I have had dates with guys who have said they would much rather give than recieve, so all this seems to show is that there are no rules and that everyone is different, people just need to hopefully find someone who matches whatever it is they like as closely as they can that's all...

Chhers for the answers so far.Intresting to see that there are all sorts out there. I have been with my wife for 13 years, and only had about 4/5 half hearted licks from my wif. Me I love going down on her, but for her it doesnt seeem to float her boat. so whether I keep doing it when she doesnt seem to enjoy it I dont know.

I love giving bj's turns me on too see my man pleased i love his moaning turns me on even more and i love the way he bites his bottom lip with pleasure, the best bit is when he shoots his cum into my mouth and I swallow every bit just love giving BJ's

lol@ a BJ ratio...thats about the whackiest urban myth I ever heard

I think that is a brilliant idea :P Although I do love giving oral to my OH just to see him moan and stuff, and I do do it pretty much every time we have sex, i do expect something in return haha. I enjoy it just as much, so i dont see why he should get lazy and I have to do all the work :P Also i dont mind him coming on my face every now and then, but it lacks 'finish' for me and i am often left begging for more and being dissapointed but i do allow him to do it every now and then for the occassional naughty session ^^

i go down on my OH more than he does on me. i have made a point about this and ive seen improvement. He just prefers me to initiate. if i inititiate i get what i want xx

My OH always goes down on me. I love the clitoral stimulation and it always brings me to orgasm. It's probably quite selfish, but I don't go down on him too often. Not my fav thing. I guess it's all a matter of taste ( excuse the pun) :)

gives me a funny picture of couples keeping a tally. "nope not tonight cos its 157 to 313 this year"

Of topic but I had a Dutch colleague picked up a girl in my local town she asked him if he wanted her to go down, since they were in a room on the eighth floor of the hotel he said no, it want until the next day he found out he had turned down a BJ LMAO

gunther wrote:

gives me a funny picture of couples keeping a tally. "nope not tonight cos its 157 to 313 this year"

Lol...keep a scoreboard by the bed

BrizCouple wrote:

gunther wrote:

Lol...keep a scoreboard by the bed

one hundred and eighty lmfao

bemmyscot wrote:

I will apologies now if this has been asked before. But its aimed at the ladies, do you enjoy giving your OH oral sex. Also do you expect him to go down on you more than you do to him. Just I hear somewhere that a guy should go down 2 times to every BJ he gets.

Friends of mine with a very successful marriage have one piece of advice: Do enough that you feel like you're doing much more than your partner. That way you might come out even.

She loves sucking my cock as she is a BIG Teaser but when she sucks on my balls she tells me thats for her as she reaaly likes that,But i do prefer to perform more oral on her.

i love sucking my OH cock, do it as often as i can or he wants to, he also give me oral when i want or he wants to, i love doing it to him to see the pleasure on his face

I love giving oral, much more than I prefer to receive.

I give my boyfriend wayyy more BJs than he gives me oral. But I enjoy it and much prefer sex or being fingered to receiving oral.

It depends on what mood we are in, but probably equal most of the time, though I'm never sure if he is enjoying it as he never makes a sound, suppose he must though cos he asks for it

la83 wrote:

It depends on what mood we are in, but probably equal most of the time, though I'm never sure if he is enjoying it as he never makes a sound, suppose he must though cos he asks for it

I always find guys to be a lot less vocal. But if he asks for it and cums then you know he likes it!

oh i love giving hera bj goes without saying we havent had sex if she hasnt had one i love her giving me one just ti get me harder to penetrate her too