Oral with underwear

just a question,

I really enjoy giving my wife oral while she is still wearing underwear, preferably netted or silky. I love how it teases her and also me while forcing myself not to go in, maybe every minute or so i lick the clit just to tease.

anybody else like the fun

Yep, i see the appeal there, as it sometimes adds a little something extra to it.

Generally if OH has dressed up specially, i will start with this before removing some items.

its amazing!

can taste the stages of hornyness!

Oh, yes please....

Caliente wrote:

Oh, yes please....

+1

new item on my must try list

i like a little patch of wee there

I think it`s called `Frotage` and i like it with silky material!

Caliente wrote:

Oh, yes please....

You have to try. Such an incredible feeling when u finally cave in and go marching in with the tongue. My OH loves the teasing and the final outcome. If u have material underwear, a light colour is best as your partner can just how well hes doing

I tried. I liked. I would like some more of the same..... Teasing/denail is one of my favoruite things. :)

Yep great for teasing.

I really enjoy it when the OH does it!

Agree totally with the silky type underwear it does make me more aroused than her sometimes ......

Oh yes I love it when my partner does that to me turns us both on to see how wet I get

I like sniffing, licking and sucking a guy through his boxers first, something about the tease/slow reveal :)

Oh yes I love this, such a tease ;)

Ooh I've never tried this. ..will have to give it a go :)

Yep! Really onboard with this!

i also lives sex when my lady leaves her underwear on!

Oh yes, I love this. When his used his tongue over lacey underwear, feels so good. I love keeping my underwear on during sex.

love to make love to oh with her knickers on and her wearing a pair to