Oral

My OH is happy to receive but doesn’t give!

I had only even received a handful of times, I have requested but he says it’s not for him!

I of course don’t want to force him but I really want it!

Not that it's the same but how about something like a Sqweel toy?

Oooooooohhhhhh.![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

I will have a look.

Thank you.

MrsD123 wrote:

Oooooooohhhhhh.

I will have a look.

Thank you.

The Sqweel Go is currently on offer for £9.99 (if you spend £40) if you add some things to your basket. Try adding a few random items and you should see an option to add the Sqweel Go at some point.

MrsD123 wrote:

I had only even received a handful of times, I have requested but he says it’s not for him!

I'll never understand this, it strikes me as the epitomy of selfishness. Has he said why it is not for him? Personally I enjoy it as much as she does.

Oh my goodness, one of my favourite things to do is to go down on my wife. How about adding a little bit of strawberry durex lube.... it tastes so sweet and nice that it may entice him down.

I’m sort of in the same situation. I adore it but incredibly have only had it once in 10 years ......that’s bloody awful isn’t it. In my case though I haven’t asked. Ever. I want him to want it and I want him to really love doing it.  So I presume it’s quite simply that he doesn’t want to and haven’t been brave enough to confront the matter for fear of what he might say. I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous, broke up with me and proceeded to tell all of our mutual friends that I wasn’t at all attractive or a turn on in bed........took me a long time to move on from that. It still crushes me now when I think about it.

But.....I think I do need to talk to him about it because it has had an negative impact on our sex life and he’s probably oblivious.

And in your case I agree with kinggrthy......it does seem very selfish. he should do it for you. I never used to like taking a cock in my mouth....some of that was ewww factor and partly also because I didn’t feel like I knew what to do.....but I knew what it meant to the recipient and 'sucked it up' lol. Now I love it. I think we all have things that don’t appeal or don’t enjoy but this isn’t such a weird or horrid thing? Could it be a confidence issue with him?

KingGrthy wrote:

MrsD123 wrote:

I'll never understand this, it strikes me as the epitomy of selfishness. Has he said why it is not for him? Personally I enjoy it as much as she does.

No, we haven’t really spoke about it!

It’s bugging me, but can’t bring myself to ask him, but think I might have to soon.

K&c30's wrote:

Oh my goodness, one of my favourite things to do is to go down on my wife. How about adding a little bit of strawberry durex lube.... it tastes so sweet and nice that it may entice him down.

thank you I might buy some and see if it will entice him somehow!

Mrs Meyer wrote:

I’m sort of in the same situation. I adore it but incredibly have only had it once in 10 years ......that’s bloody awful isn’t it. In my case though I haven’t asked. Ever. I want him to want it and I want him to really love doing it. So I presume it’s quite simply that he doesn’t want to and haven’t been brave enough to confront the matter for fear of what he might say. I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous, broke up with me and proceeded to tell all of our mutual friends that I wasn’t at all attractive or a turn on in bed........took me a long time to move on from that. It still crushes me now when I think about it.

But.....I think I do need to talk to him about it because it has had an negative impact on our sex life and he’s probably oblivious.

And in your case I agree with kinggrthy......it does seem very selfish. he should do it for you. I never used to like taking a cock in my mouth....some of that was ewww factor and partly also because I didn’t feel like I knew what to do.....but I knew what it meant to the recipient and 'sucked it up' lol. Now I love it. I think we all have things that don’t appeal or don’t enjoy but this isn’t such a weird or horrid thing? Could it be a confidence issue with him?

It’s sounds like you ex is better of as you ex! How rude! I’m glad your slowly moving on! But forget him and forget it lol

i took my blowjob vaginity, I used to hate it, even when he banjo string snapped once, ouch! If I still do it! Sometimes I might take a while to be in the mood for it, but like Pringles once you pop it in you can’t sfop lol

Mrs Meyer,

Your previous partner is a complete and utter tw@. What a horrible thing to say. I hope your conversation with your current OH goes well. As a guy and i am not speaking for every male here but i am shit at picking up on little hints so my wife has to spell things out for me if something is bothering her. I agree with you the more confident you are at doing something and the better the reaction the more you enjoy it.. try telling him where to lick or how hard/soft and he will see the reaction and start enjoying it.

Mrs Meyer wrote:

I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous.

I cannot imagine what could be monstrous about a woman’s vagina, I’ve had partners with big labia and little labia, big clits and little clits, some got wet like a faucet others hardly at all but never found one I didn’t enjoy spending time with lol! I suspect he was just being spiteful. For me it’s about the woman who owns the vagina far more than the vagina, though I do love it hairless.

Why not try the tried and tested solution "69" That way you both get to receive and give, its a win win event.

Mrs D and Mrs Meyer, talk to your men and tell them what you want! If there's no good reason for them not going down on you then I'd suggest you insist on it as part of foreplay and give them a push in the right direction.

Personally I love going down on my OH, it's one of my favourite things to do...

Also as KingGrthy said I've never met a vagina I didn't love!

They don't know what they're missing. I think I possibly enjoy giving a woman oral more than the actual sex!

Personally I'd stop giving it, he might understand how you feel about not receiving it then. I'd never recommend pushing someone into something they aren't comfortable doing but sex is about compromise and maybe if he is 'missing out' too he might just be up to renegotiate.

There could be a valid reason why he won’t go down there, so have a chat about it. My partner won’t and I’m ok with that, because the last thing I want to do is force him to do something that he’s really uncomfortable doing. X

With me it's the other way around. I've been down on her pretty much every time we've had sex for about the last 10 years. In that time she gone down on me about 4-5 times. I've tried gently asking her to but to no avail. I really enjoyed going down on her but I don't like the fact that it's never reciprocated as I find oral is one of the most intimate things a couple can do.

You can’t make a partner do anything. If it’s not his thing then it’s not his thing. Has he expressed why he doesn’t like it? He doesn’t have to give a reason of course, but if he has said no in a serious way then I would respect his answer. We all have sexual boundaries and maybe this is just one of his.

There are a few sex toys out there that create a similar feeling to oral sex - the Sqweels are one example but there’s other tongue style vibrators that may work.

As a last note I wouldn’t use durex lubes on your vulva/vagina as they don’t have the most female friendly ingredients - Lovehoney’s flavoured lubes are much better as they don’t contain glycerin.