hmmmm will take a look

nlm87 wrote:

what i would give for some tounge action now lol

nlm87 wrote:

nlm87 wrote:

Haha. I new you were off the scale. Lol

I'm the same oh not interested no matter how many times I walk around effect lol mrs palm my best friend lol

Bakerson wrote:

tie him down and sit on his face
(I would love this btw)

I done this once, to a guy who wasn't keen. It worked!

Also the squeel is good, it's like a supersonic man lol

Forcing it on him may work for some, but it is not the best idea. If someone doesn't want to, they don't want to. You have a few choices then. Go without, split up and find a new partner who meets your needs, and more obviously, keep talking about it, putting their mind at ease and taking it slow if they do agree to trying it.

The problem is, if this was the other way round, and a man was compaining about his lady not giving him oral, and we said "Just tie her up, sit on her chest and shove it in her mouth" there would be an outcry! lol Be careful with this tactic, at best it might work, but it could put him off more, and at worst, you could end up in a big fight or something.

Keep talking with him and good luck xx

Fluffbags wrote:

The problem is, if this was the other way round, and a man was compaining about his lady not giving him oral, and we said "Just tie her up, sit on her chest and shove it in her mouth" there would be an outcry! lol Be careful with this tactic, at best it might work, but it could put him off more, and at worst, you could end up in a big fight or something.

Damn right - if a guy ever forced me to give oral I'd bite.

LetsTryThis wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Damn right - if a guy ever forced me to give oral I'd bite.

Same same! :D

I struggle to understand what he (or what I assume to be a he, and you're female, yes?) finds so 'embarassing' about oral sex, especially when he is on the receiving end so often himself.

As fluffbags said, you have a few choices.

Talk to him. Try to get to the root of why he's 'embarrassed'. Opening a dialogue usually works wonders (and I can atest to that - my OH used to be quite prudish about sex, and it drove me crazy - but after a long heart to heart, he's now a rampant sex machine, and I couldn't be happier).

This is a slightly awkward point, but one I feel has to be made, but I would assume you are.. shall we say... well groomed... down there? I know I like to make sure that I am neat and tidy down there, the same with the OH as well.. there is nothing worse than ending up with stray hair anywhere.. and some people are just slightly... not squeamish.. but I can't think of a better word right now (it's been a hectic day..)

If it's vital to your sexual well being that you receive oral stimulation, and your partner is refusing to do it, perhaps you should find someone else who is more sexually compatible with you?

Definitely do NOT just force yourself on him like a face-hugger from Alien. If he really does have a problem with it, or it makes him uncomfortable, you have to respect that. The same way he would respect (at least I hope he would) you if there was something that you don't like to do,or find uncomfortable.

If talking about the issue really does bring arguments, then I would say there is something deeper wrong there, and perhaps that needs to be explored.

Good luck!

DavidB1986 wrote:

I struggle to understand what he (or what I assume to be a he, and you're female, yes?) finds so 'embarassing' about oral sex, especially when he is on the receiving end so often himself.

As fluffbags said, you have a few choices.

Talk to him. Try to get to the root of why he's 'embarrassed'. Opening a dialogue usually works wonders (and I can atest to that - my OH used to be quite prudish about sex, and it drove me crazy - but after a long heart to heart, he's now a rampant sex machine, and I couldn't be happier).

This is a slightly awkward point, but one I feel has to be made, but I would assume you are.. shall we say... well groomed... down there? I know I like to make sure that I am neat and tidy down there, the same with the OH as well.. there is nothing worse than ending up with stray hair anywhere.. and some people are just slightly... not squeamish.. but I can't think of a better word right now (it's been a hectic day..)

If it's vital to your sexual well being that you receive oral stimulation, and your partner is refusing to do it, perhaps you should find someone else who is more sexually compatible with you?

Definitely do NOT just force yourself on him like a face-hugger from Alien. If he really does have a problem with it, or it makes him uncomfortable, you have to respect that. The same way he would respect (at least I hope he would) you if there was something that you don't like to do,or find uncomfortable.

If talking about the issue really does bring arguments, then I would say there is something deeper wrong there, and perhaps that needs to be explored.

Good luck!

Yes he is a male and i am female and yes i am groomed and i am not intrested in finding someone more sexually compatible as you put it i dont want anyone else and i wouldnt force myself on him anyway

Its your choice, so you do whatever. I only threw that idea out their because sexual compatibility is surprisingly important when building strong healthy relationships. You may be ok with it now but that frustration could turn into resentment. I've seen it happen and I've experienced it myself.

Also, you posted on a public forum, people are going to offer all types of advice - some of which you may not like or agree with - but there is no need to be aggressive. At least your post came across as aggressive and there is no need for it.

If you weren't being aggressive, I apologise - its hard to read a tone of voice when it's jus text on a page.

Bakerson wrote:

tie him down and sit on his face
(I would love this btw)

Haha

I love giving it but wife not that keen

So the issue isn't that he doesn't like it, he's just embarrassed? The thing is, not everyone will enjoy the same things you do and if not getting oral sex is such an issue to you why not find something else you will both enjoy and be comfortable doing? How about you get the Sqweel 2 and get him to use it on you?

Definitely don't force yourself on him, if he's embarrassed already then that will just make it worse. You could stop giving him oral and see if that changes his mind? :P or just talk to him, keep putting his mind at ease, tell him how much you love it when he does it, how it makes you feel closer to him. Someone suggested 69 - try that, if he likes getting oral because you never mentioned how he feels about receiving, does that embarrass him too? And how is your sex life in general?

If nothing works then you have to ask yourself - do you really need oral sex in your life? Maybe a good relationship with someone you love is enough. Plenty of men go without bjs because their Ohs don't like doing it.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Plenty of men go without bjs because their Ohs don't like doing it.

Yup, never experienced it or given it because my wife doesn't like the idea :(

DavidB1986 wrote:

Its your choice, so you do whatever. I only threw that idea out their because sexual compatibility is surprisingly important when building strong healthy relationships. You may be ok with it now but that frustration could turn into resentment. I've seen it happen and I've experienced it myself.

Also, you posted on a public forum, people are going to offer all types of advice - some of which you may not like or agree with - but there is no need to be aggressive. At least your post came across as aggressive and there is no need for it.

If you weren't being aggressive, I apologise - its hard to read a tone of voice when it's jus text on a page.

No i wasnt trying to be sorry if it came across that way

I love to give oral to oh but its rarely given to me

Chris53 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I don't agree with that at all, I think 'not liking the idea' is a terrible excuse. At least try it, what could go wrong? Do something once, if you really hate it then no one will force you to do it again. And chances are, you might actually enjoy it, right?!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Chris53 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I don't agree with that at all, I think 'not liking the idea' is a terrible excuse. At least try it, what could go wrong? Do something once, if you really hate it then no one will force you to do it again. And chances are, you might actually enjoy it, right?!

Well, she suffers from occasional cold sores around the mouth so she is worried that the virus could end up on me and then presumambly inside her. Anyway, it's a no no. I will never know what it's like unless I cheat on her and I wouldn't do that. :)