Orally frustrated

Hi all not sure if it makes sense or if its possible but it must be as I am feeling it lol i feel neglected in the oral department just wanted to have a moan really as I dont seem to get any oral fun and its doing my head in as I enjoy it soooooo much is a big turn on for me Ive never experienced a man before who doesnt enjoy giving it

I love giving my oh oral. As long as I've had a shave she says. Its like licking an ice lolly on a summers day. lol

lol dont get me started

Starting what ?

Lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042

Here you go , buy this

Have you tried talking to him about it? If he really doesn't enjoy it then even if he does do it I imagine his distaste would be obvious and ruin the fun for you. Perhaps there is a reason he doesn't enjoy it - if he doesn't like the taste you could ask him to try again using flavoured lube.

Perhaps you could try 69 to motivate him. Or promise him a treat of his own if he is enthusiastic about it.

Perhaps he could get into the position for oral but then use a toy instead, just occasionally surprising you with a brief use of his tongue before going back to using the toy. If he sees how much you enjoy it he might be more turned on by the idea of giving you oral.

Ask him why he doesn't like it, I'm sure a solution can be found but communication is key!

thanks have talked about it numerous occasions but doesnt work I get it occasionly once in a blue moon when hes had quite a lot to drink he says its not that he doesnt like it its that the whole concept of it embaresses him i dont get why mind you and when i say its the same as me doing it to you aperently its not ! I dont have a problem giving him oral im always doing it so i just dont find it fair but theres no point trying to talk about it coz with him its just thats how it is and thats it it just starts an argument ,but when he does do it its amazing ive told him that and he knows how much i enjoy it hes even sed when he does it it turns him on doing it and the fact that he can see how much it turns me on as well next time i get it will prob be me birthday or christmas if am lucky lol

jambo wrote:

Starting what ?

Lol

Im sure u know lol

nlm87 wrote:

thanks have talked about it numerous occasions but doesnt work I get it occasionly once in a blue moon when hes had quite a lot to drink he says its not that he doesnt like it its that the whole concept of it embaresses him i dont get why mind you and when i say its the same as me doing it to you aperently its not ! I dont have a problem giving him oral im always doing it so i just dont find it fair but theres no point trying to talk about it coz with him its just thats how it is and thats it it just starts an argument ,but when he does do it its amazing ive told him that and he knows how much i enjoy it hes even sed when he does it it turns him on doing it and the fact that he can see how much it turns me on as well next time i get it will prob be me birthday or christmas if am lucky lol

I am in the opinion that if your receiving oral its only fair to give it back. If it makes you happy, its a win win situation for you and him. Its still a while to Christmas. Lol

jambo wrote:

nlm87 wrote:

I am in the opinion that if your receiving oral its only fair to give it back. If it makes you happy, its a win win situation for you and him. Its still a while to Christmas. Lol

lol yea i no it is maybe if im lucky will get some on me birthday lol but thats not much closer then christams neway lol

Just get him told. Lol. Speak later. Have a good day.

oh your off are you :( oh dear nobody to speak to now lol

tie him down and sit on his face
(I would love this btw)

Ha ha im back. Should be working tho.

jambo wrote:

Ha ha im back. Should be working tho.

tut tut lol naughty

Bakerson wrote:

tie him down and sit on his face
(I would love this btw)

That makes 2 of us lol

Talking is normally the best policy to solve anything but if that's not getting you anywhere then you need to imaginative, what about chocolate bosy spread, make a line from your lips to your erm front lips and ask him to lick it off. If he's embarrased then lights off, him under the covers?. It's maybe something he just does like doing and that's that but if it makes you happy then he should try more, unless he totally hates it. I love it, it's my special talent as my OH tells me. Good luck.

wreck it ralph wrote:

Talking is normally the best policy to solve anything but if that's not getting you anywhere then you need to imaginative, what about chocolate bosy spread, make a line from your lips to your erm front lips and ask him to lick it off. If he's embarrased then lights off, him under the covers?. It's maybe something he just does like doing and that's that but if it makes you happy then he should try more, unless he totally hates it. I love it, it's my special talent as my OH tells me. Good luck.

Thanks

what i would give for some tounge action now lol

lol what about that toy, the sqwheeel, sounds like it could be useful for you?