Orgasm Control Tips?

Anyone have any experience or suggestions for making this work. I asked my OH to take control of my orgasms (no chastity device) just good old self control- for the most part. My OH seems okay to indulge this kink but it seems like I’m always asking for permission (for the most part she allows me to self pleasure when I ask); as opposed to being told to. The thing is she rarley gets involved with the ‘release’. I’ve broken the rules in the hope of a punishment spanking but also not getting involved in any form of discipline. I have asked for it (I think she thinks I would get to much enjoyment out of it?!). At the moment the discipline is only verbal. Any suggestion about what to try, or how best to talk about it? Or should I be happy/content with the control on offer? Anyone in a similar arrangement?

Hello and welcome @MrEder :slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like you may need an open and honest conversation with your partner so you can both decide what the arrangements are. If you’re both upfront about what you want, and what your partner is willing to join in with, it should take out a lot of the guesswork. :+1:

1 Like

Have a look here.

Chastity Play / Experiment - Sex Tips & Talk - Lovehoney (lovehoneyforum.com)

Assuming your partner is willing to go along with this it will take time and communication to build up the sort of relationship you are looking for. In the early days (weeks) you may well have to still be the one making the suggestions as to what she can do to you, or with you, but hopefully, once they catch on and start to enjoy the control the will naturally take over. we’ve been doing this (caged) for 9 months now and my wife is just starting to exercise full control.

2 Likes

I think you’re probably right. We’re about 3-4 weeks into her controlling my orgasms, so still early on. The fantasy and where I would like us to get to - will take time. Just feels like I’m always asking for permission at the moment. Lol.

1 Like

It’s like walking on eggs at first trying to avoid ‘topping from the bottom’ while giving your partner hints as to what you would like them to do to you. All I can advise is to take small steps and communicate all the time. If you push too hard they can easily pull out from the whole thing.

1 Like