Orgasm Gel/blam safe to use while pregnant?

hi everyone :) hope you're all having a nice relaxing Sunday!

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Orgasm Gel/blams are safe to use while pregnant? As I have a gel and a blam but not sure if they are okay to use.

Thanks for any help! :)

You can bet your bottom dollar that they haven't been tested on pregnant women.
If you ask live chat they'll just tell you what the pot says and for further advice go to your docs.

My personal advice is that a pregnancy is a precious thing and if in doubt don't do it - it is after all only a temporary affliction.

Thanks sub :) that's pretty much what I was thinking too best to be on the safe side.

I did think of asking live chat but then I also thought they would just tell me the ingredients.

I did try and find the answer online but as usual couldn't find nothing.

As someone who does lovehoney livechat it really depends on which one in particular you are looking at!

We do write in a lot of our product descriptons if they are not safe to use while having a baby however do go to a doctor before using, it is the safest way as you never know what the internet is going to tell you!

p.s - congratulations x 

I've spoken to a lot of professionals regarding this, and they say to avoid ones with parabens in, added sugar, and internal lubes if your water has broken or your mucus plug hasn't been formed.

Also if you're prone to thrush, to avoid them.

Out of all I spoke to, natural lubes like sliquid are the best.

But internal orgasm lubes I'd avoid.

Lots of women need lube during pregnancy, but internal orgasm lubes could cause discomfort, plus some may cause contraction like sensations.

External balms should be ok though, although be aware you'll be more sensitive.