Pregnancy, sex and ouch :(

Heya all.

Been a while since I've posted on here (sorry!). Had some good news a few weeks ago. I'm pregnant! 13 weeks along, half tired,half wanting to get up to shenanigans, but one small problem. Everytime my partner penetrates me, it hurts like a bitch. I want to be able to please him with sex and have some sexy time after the tiredness buggers off. Can anyone recommend some lubes that are good and safe to use for pregnancy and for sexy time?

Thanks in advance!

During our second pregnancy it happened the same to us too ... we started using Maximus and it was fantastic ... My wife also started finding anal sex interesting for some hormonal reason and since then we have had amazing sexual relationships with that lube ... even though it says anal you can use for both ways ...

I hope this helps

Congratulations on your pregnancy there is a pregnant chat thread about for us to have a moan in πŸ˜‚ I'm 19 weeks gone with my fourth.

I've always used water based lube an as far as I'm aware its safe in pregnancy

Maybe stick to lubes with no "nasty" ingredients that could cause irritation - the simpler the better, y'know? I strongly recommend Sliquid (H2O or Sassy) or Yes Waterbased :)

I've always thought Sliquid was the best and least likely to cause any problems.
Congrats on the pregnancy :)

Maximus lube is great.

Me and my fiancΓ© had similar problems. She had pain in certain positions. Might be worth trying different positions, positions that maybe aren't as deep penetration wise.

Always from a male perspective, I made sure the four play paid a huge part I made sure she was fully relaxed before I started if you know what I mean 😜

Ah i feel for you..i had the same problem with my second.. have u tried it by spooning? This was the only way we was able to have sex and thank god it worked. Congrats to! 😘 x

Ah i feel for you..i had the same problem with my second.. have u tried it by spooning? This was the only way we was able to have sex and thank god it worked. Congrats to! 😘 x

Congratulations! I can't offer any advise on the lube front though

The simpler the better - e g, KY, was best for us. And I took things gently. All the best with your pregnancy X