Orgasm help?

It will definitely fit. The LH
wands are 7.5 too (just checked) I think it's definitely worth a go! It focuses all the wand power into its tip and it alway means that you can use the wand more easily during sex.

Could definitely use anything that helps. I'll have an ask with the OH (he's the one that says it gets in the way) and I'll see what he thinks. I'll probably getting for solo play anyway but when it comes to using things with him I'd like us to be on the same wave length. :) Thank you for the suggestions though, everything helps.

Hi sorry to hear you are having problems, it makes it harder to orgasm when you are worried about having one, but it's not easy to stop worrying! I very rarely had an orgasm from penetrative sex alone. I am fairly new here and have not been able to copy and paste the link, but LH sell something called a Vibrating ball banger cock ring. I now orgasm very quickly if my partner wears this and I am on top. It is stretchy so should fit most sizes.

lmh95 wrote:

MiddleAgedDirtbag wrote:

Hi sorry to hear you are having problems, it makes it harder to orgasm when you are worried about having one, but it's not easy to stop worrying! I very rarely had an orgasm from penetrative sex alone. I am fairly new here and have not been able to copy and paste the link, but LH sell something called a Vibrating ball banger cock ring. I now orgasm very quickly if my partner wears this and I am on top. It is stretchy so should fit most sizes.

Thanks for the product recommendation MiddleAgedDirtbag. That Vibrating ball banger cock ring looks great fun for the bedroom and I have popped it onto my wishlist for later. It looks to have a very carnival party almost tribal design. I too have trouble orgasming and can't from penetrative sex alone. I need clitoral stimulation too and this looks like it would make cowgirl very, very enjoyable! :)

I shall certainly add it to the wishlist, althought the boyfriend isn't a fan of cockrings overall. :3 Certainly worth a try, so thank you for the recommendation. I'll let you know how it goes.