Orgasm through penetration alone?

As a follow on from another thread where I got the wrong end of stick I thought I might just ask out of interest.

Can you, or can you not orgams through penetration alone? One for the ladies obviously and I really do mean penetration only, no form of clit stimulation from grinding against your partner.

For me it's a no, I have to have some clit stimulation, we achieved that once through some careful postitioning but otherwise it requires a finger assist.

Am I unusual in this? Friends don't seem to have this problem but I have not delved deep enough into their technique as I think some people consider extra clit stimulation as a normal part of penetrative sex.

With absolutely no direct clit stimulation, rarely. Very very rarely. It requires (for me) a lot of work and concentration, being exceptionally turned on/edging, but essentially I'm lazy and and we don't have as much time as we'd like to do this more. Although I rarely reach orgasm without penetration(maybe twice ever), which (amongst my friends/acquaintances anyway)is just as unusual.

I think it's commonplace that most women cannot orgasm from penetration alone and need some extra stimulation. It's is an absolute must for me!

Not just for the girls as it takes two to tango.

My current partner had three orgasms through penetration alone last night (after one from oral) and had two this morning from just penetration before dashing for the train.

I would say my previous partner of almost 30yrs would generally only orgasm through penetration if she was on top (would easily achieve with oral) but my small sample of partners since love having orgasms during penetration (and oral and fingering).

I guess we are all different :)

My wife can certainly orgasm from penetration alone, and normally would prefer a mix. However the pink Tracey Cox dildo in the glass set gave her a 3 minute super orgasm (with continued use!).

Speaking from experience - Yes, I quite often orgasm through penetration only.

On the flip side - I find it difficult through clit stimulation - but when I do.. It's powerful.

EveryBODY is different.

Case to case. Whether it's the girls I've been with or just me being awful, I haven't had it happen with somebody yet.

Personally yes I can orgasm from just penetration, in fact it's easier than just clit stimulation for me.

Its actually the feeling of having something pushed inside me (penis/ dildo/vibrator) that gets me there. Very little effort needed at all.

I do all the time but I prefer fighting it all out with toys and fingers rubbing my clit and g-spot. Orgasm cum squirt is a lot more intense.

I do need a lot of clitoral stimulation and I've never orgasmed through just penetration. I know where my g-spot is, I can squirt, but not reach a climax without involving clitoris play.

I struggle to these days as it takes time to build up and mentally if I lose focus then it can take ages, but my penetrative orgasms alone without clit stimulation are so powerful, rewarding and worth it!!! I would rather have 1 really amazing penetrative orgasm to 10 clit orgasms!

I've been with hubby 17 years and we r very active still and only had the big o though penetration a hand full times. Definitely need a helping hand on my clit x

Orgasms from vaginal penetration only are certainly rarer than clitoral ones. Sometimes the mood or the hormones rather than the technique or position can play an important role in achieving one or a few.

As I have read once all orgasms (clitoral, g-spot, vaginal, or a combination) are created equal. There is nothing to worry about if you come more often through clitoral stimulation than penetrative vaginal sex. The latter can happen when you least expect it, but getting anxious because it doesn't happen often doesn't look like the best approach. Just enjoy any kind of orgasms! :)

My wife orgasms very easily through penetration. She cannot stand me giving her clit the lightest of brushes though.

I might sound like the echo of previous posters but I personally can't orgasm through penetration only, I need clit stimulation.

Only doggystyle and only when I am already really keen.

Yes, I easily orgasm through penetration only, its the feeling of having something inside me that does it. If clit stimulation is thrown into the mix at the same time then the orgasms are really powerful. (in fact I may have passed out once or twice!)

This post is no longer available.

I do need a bit of clit stimulation but I can orgasm through penetration as the main focus with clitoral stimulation to help. I must be relaxed and really turned on though.

I climb and shiver through penetrative but never had a vaginal orgasm like a clitoral one....the latter being intense and very loud. I think it maybe due to altered anatomy from pelvic organ prolapse? I keep hoping though XD