Orgasm without being touched?

Now I'm an experienced girl, and I know what I like, but recently I have been unbelieveably horney.

I mean I'm gagging for it at least four times a day. My poor OH is getting so tired, and I seem to always have a toy on charge.

So we were out in the car and I'm horney. My mind wandering, reliving the mornings fun, and before I know it im getting really wet. My nipples are begging to be pinched and my vigina is clenching and relaxing on its own. As we pulled into the car park I grabbed my OH's hand and punched it up my skirt to an instant orgasm.

Im not sure this is normal.

i have phases where I'm super horney and I just can't get enough sex, or I could go blind with masterbating. But an orgasm (Almost) without being touched? Had I not experienced it I would not have believed it possible.

Has anyone else had this experience?

My hornyness is insane at the mo.

Lucky you!! I'm sure it's all normal, some of us are just built that way.

I've been built up by talking on facebook to a guy to the point I wanted to explode, then when he stopped I touched myself, burst into tears and came. So yeah similar. I just can't get no satisfaction as the song goes right now!

We are a horny bunch haha

Fun louise - I'd say it's normal, everyone is sexed differently

I've always been highly sexed and could happily go again as soon as we finish (poor hubby doesn't know what's hit him sometimes)

When we've not had sex for a while when he's been busy or working away I can literally orgasm before he's got his hands on me. I manage to work myself up that much before just by the thought of it that just a kiss on the neck can make me orgasm...

It doesn't happen very often but it's a pleasant surprise when it does Haha

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Fun louise - I'd say it's normal, everyone is sexed differently

I've always been highly sexed and could happily go again as soon as we finish (poor hubby doesn't know what's hit him sometimes)

When we've not had sex for a while when he's been busy or working away I can literally orgasm before he's got his hands on me. I manage to work myself up that much before just by the thought of it that just a kiss on the neck can make me orgasm...

It doesn't happen very often but it's a pleasant surprise when it does Haha

Im so pleased im not alone.

We have sex probable three times a week normally but our little holidays and weekend away are pure sexual enjoyment. He jokes about going back to work for a rest.

That's normally hubby's line too! That he needs to work away now and again for a few days of rest Haha.

We normally have sex 3 times or so a week, and I Masturbate every day lol otherwise I'd probably drive him mad pestering

I get wet and pulsing down there a fair bit too

I'd say it's normal :) when I'm really horny all I have to do is cross my legs while I'm sitting and I instantly orgasm - it's crazy! The only downside is that it has accidentally happened around people before.. Oops.. 🙊

I'm normally a highly sexed person but since finding out I'm pregnant I've had no interest at all, I've not even masturbated. That feels more unusual to me, haha!

Sometimes not often I can virtually orgasm by fantasy alone, I don't have sex now so anything new is nice.

I can't fully orgasm with a bit of stimulation mostly needed to be the clit but if I cross my legs in a certain way I actually feel a pulsing and I end up wet through fantasy or talk and nipple play leaves me writhing but not quite able to get over

I can do that when I read certain books...I get more and more horny and wet..then move my legs a certain way and its all over xxx

Ozz wrote:

I've been built up by talking on facebook to a guy to the point I wanted to explode, then when he stopped I touched myself, burst into tears and came. So yeah similar. I just can't get no satisfaction as the song goes right now!

Go go go.

As a chap I can say this has happened to me. I can safely say 'It's not just a girl thing' ;-)

It's like 30 days and 40 nights up in here lol

SK1966 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Go go go.

As a chap I can say this has happened to me. I can safely say 'It's not just a girl thing' ;-)

This is good to read! haha :)

Ozz wrote:

How do you talk to a bloke on facebook about sex, a friend?

To lay there after the constant build up, getting moist and your clit pulsating and your every fibre alight, I can think of nothing better than to just be able to lay there and explode and loudly!

This thread isn't helping my hornyness right now, it's all going on down there lol

Yes you would have to be friends. I used to talk filth to a young guy for a very long time. It got insane!

But I don't know how you could get to friend someone on here because of the personal info problem!! x

lol

Yes I have had an orgasm without any touching, I was having a very sexy dream at the time and I was told I was writhing around on the bed, this has happened twice, I actually woke up when I came.

Oh Ive had a sleep orgasm before but found I was pleasuring myself in my sleep. Was so hot though one of the best ones I've had

Oh Ive had a sleep orgasm before but found I was pleasuring myself in my sleep. Was so hot though one of the best ones I've had