orgasm!!

Ok so here is my final question haa (can yous tell im new to threads). So ive had orgasms but not the same intensity that some of you talk bout, but he really wants to give me an intense orgasm. I know everyone is different but any tips on how to make this happen? I hate the look in his eyes when it just doesnt happen xx

Experiment with yourself at first. Get to know your body, discover what you like, then show him during play. You need to build up trust, let him explore every part of you, relax and enjoy ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Experiment with yourself at first. Get to know your body, discover what you like, then show him during play. You need to build up trust, let him explore every part of you, relax and enjoy ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Tbh we are both really big on trying new things yet nothing on occassions hes given up...I feel myself getting to the point but never over it. More I think about it im not so sure that I have had a proper orgasms as such xx

You are probably focusing on it too much. I know when I do, it takes longer, then I get frustrated, then don't orgasm.

If you don't feel you have had a proper orgasm, do spend some 'you' time and get exploring. Use your hands, fingers, toys, anything. Take your time and enjoy what feels good. Let an orgasm build up, relax and let go.

Take the pressure of for a start enjoy your sensations and your body, not every orgasm is massive, he too should back off pressuring you to come that is never going to work. Mind it is not an excuse to be come lazy in the bedroom either as my ex was, he used to say no pressure to come meant he didn't have to make an effort

If I have anymore me time I will be neglecting the OH haa may just have to try not worry bout it...but any excuse for more me time ha xx

Kittencub, I wouldnt say he pressures me as such...during sex he will try its usually after when we lying in bed or on couch etc he will start asking if he is enough for me etc. He defo is I love sex with him just never get past the point xx

kayliixx wrote:

Kittencub, I wouldnt say he pressures me as such...during sex he will try its usually after when we lying in bed or on couch etc he will start asking if he is enough for me etc. He defo is I love sex with him just never get past the point xx

He has got realize this then you love him and that's enough your getting pleasure and everyone is different I only come once have never had a mutiple or g spot orgasm I don't worry any more hugs.

you sound like your trying to hard! i know that puts me off i feel as a woman u have to concentrate more on how sexy what u r doing is! and just let go feel sexy! if your trying through penetrative sex its much harder for a woman to orgasm. oral sex and vibrators on your clitoris are far easier to ways for a woman to have an orgasm the swoon mini wand is worth every penny and your oh can either watch u use it or help out ! i think the older u get the more comfortable u feel with your body u will know when u have a proper orgasm no one orgasm is the same some r more intense than others! sounds like hes a bit insecure at least he cares enough to ask maybe you need to get things out in the open (but i know if i feel like im taking to long it just puts me right off coming, and we have been together long enough now for me to say its not going to happen) youll get there relax and enjoy (it gets better and better)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mitzymillar, I love that he can tell me but I sometimes feel like yeah he keeps focusing on it and that makes me.conscious and I focus on it which makes it harder, I took everyones advixe and had a chat last night and told him to just relax it will happen one day and we should just continue to have fun finding out how to make it happen. After that we had the best sex weve had in a long time. Xx