Orgasms - how important are they?

1.B
2.B
3.C

It's great to see so many answers already, especially some with more information. Keep them coming!

1. C
2. B
3. C

1. B

2. B/C

3. C

i dont think consider always having an orgasm the best thing about sex. The emotional closeness can be better than the physical sometimes, my partner is so attentive just being with him and enjoying that time together is amazing. g spot stimulation feels different to clit and gives me an all over feeling in my body like an orgasm, so im happy alot of the time!

1. How important is an orgasm during sexx
It’s more important to me that my partner climaxes.

2. During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?
Feeling close to my partner

3. If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…
talk to him or her about it to find a solution.

1. B, c (but admit maybe a on occassion.
2. B, C
3. C

1. A
2. B
3. C

(I'm female)

Interesting questions! My 2p's worth...

1 - D / C
2 - D (all of the above!)
3 - C

1.b

2.b

3.c

1. C - But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to orgasm, too. :)

2. D - That we're both enjoying it.

3. C - I'd want them to know it's not their fault.

1. B/C - though I'm at the point now where I want to orgasm too, and it's something that is starting to get to me as I only orgasm with my OH with the aid of toys, and that happens so rarely... Feeling left out!

2. At the moment, C. As above, toys rarely happen, so I want to try new things and branch out, and indulge in what I like.

3. C, communication is the key 👌🏻

1. B
2. B
3. C

1.....B

2.....B

3.....C

xx

1) This depends exactly what we are doing, if its more vanilla then its D, but if it's more kinky then its C

2) By sex are you referring to physical penetration, or are you talking wider, as I grow older and get more experienced at non penetrative intimacy, sex begins to mean different things to me, so I'm going to say D - depends upon how you define sex.

3) secret option E - turn it into a kink, after doing a spot of C and maybe D

1. C

2. B

3. C

A
B
C

A
B
C

1) C (I'm disappointed if my OH doesn't orgasm during foreplay)

2) A which leads to B

3) C but I'd still like to make sure she orgasmed whilst there were issues

1. C I get pleasure from pleasing him
2. B I crave his closeness and thrive from it and C enhances our fun but they aren't the be and end all.
3. If I had to choose one option it would be C but it very rarely arises that I don't orgasm and if it happens he sorts me out there and then unless it's orgasm denial grr 😳

1. B
haven't orgasmed thru sex in a long time, it's not a problem, i still have a lot of fun

2. B
this is probably my primary reason to have sex really

3. C
talking is always essential, to ease anxieties for both partners, i usually tell them early on that it's unlikely to happen for me

having had 'testosterone sex', and 'estrogen sex' (I'm trans), personally I've lost any *need* to orgasm during sex. and i'm kinda unable to anyway - i think it's a psychological thing. but i can solo with my magic wand. and i sometimes have the full body thing from my nipples so I don't know if that counts as 'sex'.

and there's lots of things people do that isn't aiming for an orgasm particularly, especially when you consider LGBT people :)