Orgasms - how important are they?

Hi everyone!

I hear you love questionnaires so I hope you can enlighten me about the importance of orgasms in your relationships. I know, I know… it’s an old topic, but it’s still fascinating.

Please answer the following questions (multiple answers allowed) and feel free to discuss any points you think need expanding on. Sex isn’t a simple topic, after all, so I am sure the answers aren’t always clear-cut either.

Thank you!

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

1. How important is an orgasm during sex?

1. I am disappointed if I don’t orgasm every time.

2. I don’t need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex.

3. It’s more important to me that my partner climaxes.

4. Neither me nor my partner are bothered either way - we enjoy our sex life with or without orgasming.

2. During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?

1. Orgasming

2. Feeling close to my partner

3. Trying out something new (positions, toys etc.)

4. Other (please explain)

3. If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…

1. fake it.

2. break it off.

3. talk to him or her about it to find a solution.

4. get counselling with or without my partner.

1. A

2. B

3. C

:)

1. B

2. B

3. C

1. B
2. B
3. C

1) B

2) B

3) C

1) B

2) B/C depending on our mood!

3) C

These are written by the male in the couple:

1: D

2: B we both enjoy a fantastic sex life and I'd like to tie this in with question 1. While having an orgasm is nice we don't need to have one everytime, on occasions we haven't reached orgasm we have sometimes been a little disappointed on other occasions been happy to go to bed, sometimes it happens like that. However if it became a regular thing time to look at Q3...

3: C/D if it came to it we'd look to get some help one way or the other.

1:C

2:B/C

3:C

1. B

2. B/C

3. C

My perspective (female)

1, C (I'm very easily pleased and orgasm very easily and multiple times).

2, B/C depends what mood I'm in and if I'm Dom or sub.

3, C

My OH perspective (male)

1, C

2, D satisfying my OH is more important, I feel good making her squeel (his words not mine).

3, C reluctantly

1. C

2. B

3. C

1. B

2. B

3. None of the above, to be honest, since I personally don't find a lack of orgasms a problem to find a solution to and I definitely wouldn't go as far as counselling or breaking things off if I was still enjoying connecting through sex. I would (and have) talk to my partner to make sure they know it's not a problem though, so they don't feel they have to fix it/feel inadequate. If I really wanted to orgasm and was struggling to I'd introduce a toy, not sure what option that would fall under.

1 - C

2 - B

3 - C

1. B

2. B/C

3:C

1- B

2 - C

3 - C

:)

1c
2b
3c

1 - C

2 - A, B & C

3 - C

Although it is not the end of the world if no orgasm is reached, i do love it more and feel happier if my partner does.

As a male, it is a lot easier for us men to reach that goal.

1.C
2.B
3.A

1) B

2) B

3) C

1) B

2) B

3) C