Other body parts that drive you wild.other than Genitals

At a quick glance there DrtyBoy I read bum as mum! :-s Bangs head on table repeatedly.

hehe, that would be scary..!

I love the back of my neck, between shoulders, base of back, right down to the crack of my bum. Hmmm

Hi Stevie, welcome to the OA forums, there is an introduce yourself part: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/

Please check out the rules: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/258478-read-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Hope to see you around.

MM xx

Not very original but I have to say I love boobs and bum

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

Neck, shoulders and back for me!! Especially with stubble....

Sexyget 69 where have you been??

Hello gorgeous! I've had a lot of family problems to sort out amongst other things.

Hope you're well and Magic Hands is okay too!

SG x

Yes good thanks, glad to see you back External Media xx

side of my neck and earlobes, if i'm in a mood or not in the mood, my OH knows that all he has to do is kiss and nuzzle there and i just melt lol like putty in his hands he puts it.

i have a thing for tummys, i love them. my man has a tiny little tummy and i adore it, i'd hate it is he had a 6 pack you could grate cheese with....

right now i;m really sick (viral gastroenteritis or something like that) so sex is like the kast thing on my mind, but i'm here to try and cheer myself up

Hmm... for me, probably my ears are the most sensitive non-rude body part. For my OH, it's a litle spot just below and behind her ears - just kiss her or breathe on her there and she melts

Non-rude body parts that I find sexy - I do enjoy a nice back. On a tall woman (OH is 5'10", lucky me!), just the length and shape of her back, and the way muscles and shoulderblades and everything else moves... oh, I think I need a quiet lie down...

The neck, nipples, the bottom of my stomach and top of my thighs.

easr and neck nuzzled and lighly bitten mmmmmmm

or bakc of my neck and down my back stroked very lightly

Hips, or 'sex lines' as someone here called them... Yum.

WandA wrote:

Hips, or 'sex lines' as someone here called them... Yum.

And neck!

Right now, massage my shoulders and I'm yours! They've been especially fucked as of late and the relaxation is incredible!

Adx

Visually, I don't get the boobs / legs / bum division in men looking at women. I get seriously turned on by nice backs, necks, hands and feet.

For me, it's scalp, ears, neck, back, chest (as well as nipples), but frankly anywhere responds to the right kind of attention. I'm particularly keen on scratching / digging nails in to my more solid manly muscles, with more delicate areas liking a teasing scratch or nibble.

I like nice boobs, not too big, but not flat chested. Also a nice smile you can not go wrong with. I love eyes though, i cant say exactly what it is but "good" eyes are amazing. And someone being generaly in good health i find important

My neck. If someone starts touching my neck (or kissing, or biting *eyes roll back in head*) I just become a little gooey puddle. I don't think it would matter if I was repulsed by the person doing it, I'm just sooo sensitive there. I generally don't let anyone I know in person know this, haha (except for the boyfriend, naturally)
My nipples are ridiculously sensitive, too, but they're an obvious one. I think I like stimulation there more than normal, though (lucky as the boy loves delivering it!)
And I think the first strong sexual feelings I had from touch was a back massage (I completely love how backs look, too, which I know makes me a bit odd...my absolute favourite body part is the curve of a woman's back).

I've never actually orgasmed just from any of the above, but considering how rarely I come unless I get involved (control issues), it's not surprising. I've come bloody close on a large number of occasions with neck or nipples, so I think I can, just the usual matter of letting go.

Doug wrote:

I like nice boobs, not too big, but not flat chested. Also a nice smile you can not go wrong with. I love eyes though, i cant say exactly what it is but "good" eyes are amazing. And someone being generaly in good health i find important

My husband says the same. He reckons thats the first thing that struck him about me when we met.

Personally i love mens back and shoulders. OH has cracking shoulders, very broad and muscular, extremely sexy.

Eyes, hands and a good mind!

Might sound strange, but eyes can say sooo much and be such a turn on and a lovely pair of hands adds to it too... A mind that can interest me, intreg and challange me is also a great turn on!!

Dont get me wrong, a nice paid of boobs and a sexy pair of legs also go a long way but there is a lot more to a woman that just that

a tattoo just above a womens arse and a g string showing it off realy does it for me. i think the tattoo there is incredably horney and so erotic

From the top working down, areas I like to have stimulated not including genitals:

ears, lips, neck, shoulders, breasts, sides of my abdomen, hips, bum, inner thighs, backs of knees, ankles, feet.

Luckily I don't need them all stimulated at once or hubby would need to be an octopus-cerberus cross...

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

From the top working down, areas I like to have stimulated not including genitals:

ears, lips, neck, shoulders, breasts, sides of my abdomen, hips, bum, inner thighs, backs of knees, ankles, feet.

Luckily I don't need them all stimulated at once or hubby would need to be an octopus-cerberus cross...

HAHAHAHA I think your OH is lucky to have so many to choose from!!!!!!!!!