Other forums shock / Is LH the best?

This is the only forum I post on, thought I would have a look around at some others. I was very shocked. we have a thread running about etiquette my God some of the others were horrific. I give LH 10/10.

I use another forum on a money saving website. I'm very reluctant to post though as I reckon 80% of the people are trolls of some sort sent to assassinate anyone who has an opinion different to theirs. It's v good for saving money Though

I used to post on a different sex toy forum but I didn't like the layout. The one thing I did like was that you got points for posting and reviewing as well as purchasing which got you money off your next orders. But Lovehoney give you Oh points so its fine. You also had to be active to get testers which was another good thing. But other than that this place is much, much better.

I used a dance forum and it was very friendly :) but small x

Sum Sub wrote:

I use another forum on a money saving website. I'm very reluctant to post though as I reckon 80% of the people are trolls of some sort sent to assassinate anyone who has an opinion different to theirs. It's v good for saving money Though

I also used that forum and Tbh I purposely went on there to argue with people who only seem intent on kicking people when they are already down. You could literally say you have lost 2 limbs and struggling and some smart arse will have the answer.

I use another forum, but it is very cliquey and has started to get boring. People get very sarcastic, you always need a tin hat if you want to post! Have strarted using the forums here now and people are far more frienlier and helpful.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I used to post on a different sex toy forum but I didn't like the layout. The one thing I did like was that you got points for posting and reviewing as well as purchasing which got you money off your next orders. But Lovehoney give you Oh points so its fine. You also had to be active to get testers which was another good thing. But other than that this place is much, much better.

i know the forum you are talking about the site has since been revamped you don't get points anymore i believe they may be reinstated they are still doing testers while their testing is more flexible you can test anything that hasn't been reviewed it's less frequent than LH

myghost wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

i know the forum you are talking about the site has since been revamped you don't get points anymore i believe they may be reinstated they are still doing testers while their testing is more flexible you can test anything that hasn't been reviewed it's less frequent than LH

Yeah I know, the testing is less frequent. And yes you're right, you could only test items that haven't been previously reviewed. I just wasn't a fan of the overall site to be honest. I tried to go back recently but I couldn't even find the community section seeing as they changed the whole site. By the time I found it I couldn't manage to log in so I'm guessing they deleted my profile due to inactivity. It's only been a few months, surely something like that would never happen here?! So this is it, I'm staying loyal to Lovehoney.

i can understand why you wouldn't want to go back PPD while all the accounts got transferred to the revamped site nothing associated with them did, you might have to change your password if you ever want to log in again i had to before i could

I know the site you are both talking about. All the accounts basically got 'lost' so you had to sign up again. And the techies are taking forever to sort all the issues out, i.e. wishlist issues, moving over all the reviews, and getting user points back. The site also seemed to be more functional and had more activity before the revamp. They also don't do free delivery on all orders anymore. I much much much prefer the site and forum here! :)

Lovehoney wins hands down.
The forum and how the whine site operates just towers over the competition.
Whenever i shop for anything online now I somehow get annoyed that the service just isn't as good as what I've grown to expect thanks to LH.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

This thread makes me smile :D

Glad you all love Lovehoney as much as me!

(as I type I'm snuggled in my Lovehoney hoodie, how appropriate!)

Are they for sale Nicole?

Sum Sub wrote:

This thread makes me smile :D

Glad you all love Lovehoney as much as me!

(as I type I'm snuggled in my Lovehoney hoodie, how appropriate!)

Are they for sale Nicole?

i was thinking the same :) i doubt they are,:(

I agree, this is the only forum I participate in. I've seen and read others but felt realy quite uncomfortable with who was at the other end. Genuine forum, genuine people, genuine service.

Brill

I tend to read a few forums, but am not a massive poster in any of them. The atmosphere here does seem more friendly, and the other forums do seem more cliquey. That said I don't really get shot down when I post anything on any forum.

The Lovehoney forum is great though, it's full of people that want to help others, which sadly seems quite rare on other forums.

I've learnt so much from the forums and everyone has always been friendly. I've gone away but I always come back to the forums and I don't buy my toys anywhere else.

That photo's broken, but you can see them being modelled by the content team (minus me, sob!) https://twitter.com/Lovehoney/status/398103527597170689!

Loving the fact LH is supporting Movember :)

Before I joined the forums here, I had a look around other sites similar to this and while on the odd occasion where the toy may be cheaper, the forums are a bit...seedy?.

Seems like folks here are a bit more adult when it comes down to it, looking through some older threads there are some great discussions and you all seem to have a good rapport with one another and are better with newer members.

Also general advice on using the site properly, didn't realise the shopzilla survey's actually gave you discounts on occassion up until a few minutes ago!

That photo's broken, but you can see them being modelled by the content team (minus me, sob!) https://twitter.com/Lovehoney/status/398103527597170689!

They are awesome!

I'm on an animal forum, and sometimes they can be really bitchy. Threads get locked a lot lol

Lovehoney is easily the friendliest forum for me. Love it