Outdoor sex

I haven't tried this yet, but a part of me really really wants to! Our last holiday I really wanted to have sex on the balcony, but I just got too nervous that someone would see us and it freaked me out. I knew it was silly because it's not like anyone would know us anyway, and I know that being caught is a part of the thrill, but it was just a bit too scary for me! I hope I get there one day though :)

@NM - you're going to think I'm being a right pain in the backside, but you may have just broke Rule 9 ;)

We have a ensuit bedroom in the villa we are in on the Algarve, it's also the only room on top of the villa ,with a walled patio area over looking the pool and garden. It has two chairs an a table l, we've used them all fantastic.

We used to as teenagers, but one time an old man stopped and talked to us (because it was wooded we didn't see him coming) but we were clothed and I was on my boyfriends lap so we're pretty sure he didn't know what we were doing... We haven't done it since then but would like too again :) I like sex outdoors because of how it feels being open to the elements, not because of the risk, so would go for as secluded a place as possible!