Outdoor Sex

Has the recent spell of hot weather made you decide to try a bit of outdoor sex?

Have you had sex outdoors before or are you considering it for the first time?

Strangest place you have had outdoor sex?

Do you have outdoor sex regularly?

Discuss

I had outdoor sex for the first time last week! (I just mentally high-fived myself after typing that. How I find anyone willing to sleep with me is a mystery.)

There's a building site thingy near my old flat; they just demolished an old people's home or something and the ground's all tilled, but there's a really grassy bank out of the way. Some local yoofs had broken the fence and I dragged my friend in there whilst very, very drunk.

It was absolutely brilliant.

cheer_up wrote:

I had outdoor sex for the first time last week! (I just mentally high-fived myself after typing that. How I find anyone willing to sleep with me is a mystery.)

There's a building site thingy near my old flat; they just demolished an old people's home or something and the ground's all tilled, but there's a really grassy bank out of the way. Some local yoofs had broken the fence and I dragged my friend in there whilst very, very drunk.

It was absolutely brilliant.

awwww theres somewhere like that in ormskirk, a big block of flats and then like a special needs place and it was all broken into so we all went in - was quite scary

love sex outdoors, just back from holiday last week so all over our hotel grounds in cuba has my mark on it lol, i just find it exciting and love being in the fresh air

Absolutely loads I love it ,

Parked by the side of the road bent over the bonnet, up a tree, on a wall, up the beach, in the woods, at the nature reserve, in a strangers garden, up the church, in the graveyard, up a street light, in a phone box, on the promenade, iv had sex everywhere lol

The strangest place for me was the graveyard for obvious reasons

I love outdoor sex so we try to make it a regular part of our sex life usual starts with me giving him a blow job as he drives along lol he soon finds somewhere for us to pull over and get back to nature ;-)

My first sexual experience was going down on a fellow on my DofE silver expedition outside (although inside a tent). Also finished off a rather memorable picnic with a spot of al-fresco nooky. I don't think I could make a regular thing of it, too fast and furious for all the time, but very nice none-the-less!

Beach was great, really great.

Prison car park twice, maybe 3 times....

did the beach once, never again, the sand gets in too many places and i was sore for days

rach74 wrote:

did the beach once, never again, the sand gets in too many places and i was sore for days

Thats why on the pebbles is better, the beach closest to me (like..5-10 minutes drive) is mostly pebbles (sand only there after the tide has gone out but they are very smooth and round and just the right size and sitting on them is very comfortable and caused no issues with sex

we only have miles and miles of sandy beaches no pebbles else i would, as its great hearing the sea and the waves breaking

rach74 wrote:

we only have miles and miles of sandy beaches no pebbles else i would, as its great hearing the sea and the waves breaking

What about a big picnic blanket or something?

wife loves it.

Woods was fun once, shortly after re-dressing man walked past with his dog-he must've known!

in car i think is in everyones 'tick-box' as is beach, after a market in Oz we did just this, again got sneaked up on. this time i was still inside with her ontop. Luckily both still dressed and her skirt hiding anything-but again they knew!

and does camping count?

and does camping count

Camping in a national park, after a days walking we pitched up and then had sex on a huge granite rock over looking a huge lake, was awesome, but we could probably have been seen for miles....

Nature reserves are very fun, had it in the car a few times but very awkward unless it's a huge car!!

You just need to use your imagination Lola.i have a tiny car but have had amazing sex in it ;)

Lol! That is true... i've had sex in a mini cooper once, that was interesting.

Nice!! Sounds fun. Added u as a friend :)

I can highly recomend it in a convertible with the roof down.......mmmmmmmmmmm

On a beach in Cornwall in the middle of the day with an ex girlfriend. Brilliant!!

Has the recent spell of hot weather made you decide to try a bit of outdoor sex? nah not really, havent had time to !!

Have you had sex outdoors before or are you considering it for the first time? loads of times

Strangest place you have had outdoor sex? on a car bonnet up on top of cleeve hill near cheltenham

Do you have outdoor sex regularly? yeah