Over stimulated

So me and hubby are having loads of sex, everyday this week in fact, using either a bullet or rabbit while we're at it. I know about the effects on the clit of over use of vibes (blah blah, don't want to hear it cus we're enjoying ourselves and don't want it to stop!). I am feeling a little bit numb but I will still orgasm eventually. If I bought some of that gel stuff that intensifies orgasms for women, would that help at times like these?

1977 wrote:

So me and hubby are having loads of sex, everyday this week in fact, using either a bullet or rabbit while we're at it. I know about the effects on the clit of over use of vibes (blah blah, don't want to hear it cus we're enjoying ourselves and don't want it to stop!). I am feeling a little bit numb but I will still orgasm eventually. If I bought some of that gel stuff that intensifies orgasms for women, would that help at times like these?

not sure what you mean by this. vibes do no long term damage to the clit and they do not make you loose sensitivity. they can however make this a bit less sensitive over time.

water based lube is an option if you are not allready using it, as it can make everything slick. there's also the idea of using a vibe indirectly on other areas around the clit to diffuse the vibrations.

Oh I know vibrators don't cause damage, I meant I've lost a bit of sensation through using them a lot. Was wondering if the gel would help increase the feeling?

1977 wrote:

Oh I know vibrators don't cause damage, I meant I've lost a bit of sensation through using them a lot. Was wondering if the gel would help increase the feeling?

gels work well on some people and not at all on a small minortiy of people. The gel will make you more sensitive but it probably won't stop the overstimulation. only way for that is to go without the vibe for a few days when you feel comfortable to.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was looking for really. Just something to put on while I'm feeling a bit numb to help me feel the vibe better. I realise I won't be over stimulated if I have a couple of days off, just enjoying it too much atm lol